Like Tree1Likes

Thread: McCain: Political Civil War Would Be 'Effect' of Immigration EO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain: Political Civil War Would Be 'Effect' of Immigration EO

Video at source link.
    ~~~

on Breitbart TV 10 Nov 2014

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) argued that a political civil war would be the "effect" on any executive action to implement immigration reform by the president on Monday's "O'Reilly Factor" on the Fox News Channel.

McCain said "I see it [an executive order on immigration] as a cynical action that means that the president isn't that interested in comprehensive immigration reform. He's only interested in placating his base and this Hispanic population of our nation because he knows full well that that will cause a huge negative reaction amongst the Republicans, and frankly, most Americans." And "I'm very much afraid that he is going to take unilateral action so he can go back to the Democrat Hispanic base, those that have been very critical of him for not acting, and...blame it all on the Republicans in Congress again."

After O'Reilly clarified by asking, "so, you think he wants a civil war for political reasons, is that what you're saying?" McCain responded "I can't say that specifically, that that's his intention, but I can certainly say that that's going to be the effect."

He concluded, "for him to unilaterally carpet bomb us here. then that is going to cause a huge negative reaction. Frankly amongst my constituents."

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...Immigration-EO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow John McCain! You should be happy that anyone else besides you is the one causing the "huge negative reaction" among your constituents. And John? Why do you think your constituents will be more angry at Obama decreeing amnesty for illegal aliens than you voting for and pass S. 744 which was also amnesty for illegal aliens?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By EO or legislative action, I think the war will be louder than only political. Many of Americans are plain tired of abuse from both parties.