Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Megyn Kelly to Luis Gutierrez: Why Did You Call GOP Xenophobic?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Megyn Kelly to Luis Gutierrez: Why Did You Call GOP Xenophobic?

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:28 PM

By: Greg Richter

Fox News Channel's Megyn Kelly grilled Democrat Rep. Luis Gutierrez on Wednesday over his calling Republicans xenophobic for opposing President Barack Obama's executive actions on immigration.

Gutierrez on Tuesday criticized a Texas federal judge's ruling putting the actions on hold after 26 Republican attorneys general sued.

"The logic of this, politically, just evades me. It speaks volumes of just how mean and xenophobic you can be — to risk and to put in jeopardy the political future that you have as a national party," Gutierrez said on Tuesday, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Challenged by Kelly on Wednesday's "The Kelly File," Gutierrez tried shifting his criticism to the judge and off the party as a whole, but Kelly accused him dodging.

She noted that Obama himself said for six years he didn't have the authority to take executive actions to grant legal status to illegal immigrants, saying that Congress had to take action.

"I disagreed with the president when he said that," Gutierrez said. "If I could -- you know, you and I can have a much longer conversation...."

The two eventually began talking over each other and Kelly ended the segment with Gutierrez still talking.

"This isn't helpful, Congressman," she said. "If you want to hear more, I'm sure you can do it on the congressional floor."

http://www.newsmax.com/US/luis-guiti.../18/id/625614/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I do believe Luis looks high on drugs in the video. Maybe he's used some meth or speed or ?. I believe Judy is right about the cartels as evil Luis is probably bought and paid for by the cartels!

Thank you for adding the video Mayday.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn