Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, said some in Mexico may "have visions of the North American Union ... where borders become less important."

"But I see zero support for that in the United States. I think our history and traditions are so strong, and our identity as unique people would never allow that to happen."
    Interesting that 'Mr. Globalism' Cornyn acknowledges the concept of a NAU.

JAK
    Matthew 6:24
    No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.
    It is very clear where you stand.......

GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.
    It is very clear where you stand.......

GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!
    JAK, I think you misunderstood Crocket's post. He's MOST DEFINITELY WITH US!!!

JAK
    I'm sorry, guess I was misunderstood...I'm agreeing with crocket.

I am speaking to the illegal aliens in this country....!

It is clear where they stand when they proudly wave their Mexican flag and speak their language of choice. They do not want to be Americans...and it is clear to see!
    Go home ! We don't need divided loyalties!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's clear which master we are in this analogy. Will Americans stand for every town and city in this country having their own "little mexico" ?? Will they stand for the crime (43% of Nashville's Most Wanted are Hispanics) even though they account for less than 10% of the population Social Services are at the breaking point and they just keep coming. If we don't somehow began some kind of mass deportations, then it's going to be beyond control and a clash is inevitable.

I hope, somehow, the Bush people and all those "assimilation" people read this. I'm sending it to all the talk shows in the area!

And why should they give it up when Bush, and this government makes it so darn easy for them to get away with it?

They have all the wonderful benefits of an American citizen, and they get top keep all the comforts of their culture from back home.

God help us all of the Dems get control of The House,and the Senate. Bush will have a field day signing his comprehensive immigration reforum

See Teddy Roosevelt's quotes on this subject. They've been posted in these forums lots of times.

An American can have allegiance to only one country and that's the USA!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

JAK
    "In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Thanks JAK.

I think Teddy pretty well said it.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    "We're never giving up our Mexican roots," said Maria Cantú-Dougala, assistant vice president of Second Federal Savings and an American citizen. "I still consider myself Mexican. That's where we're so different from other immigrants. We just can't give it up."
    Well then pack your bags and move back to Mexico. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too, not anymore. If you want to be an American, then you assimilate properly. Otherwise, go back to Mexico and move your business there. There can be no room in America for hyphenated Americans or dual citizenship.
    Well said. Of course this is just another way to make being American more meaningless. Anything they can do to marginalize American citizenship and to place mere residency on the same level, they will. Keep your eyes on the long term goal and that is to destroy the sovereign republic of the United States of America, and the left is relentless in their incrementalism. That is why a line MUST be drawn and not one inch given. NOT ONE INCH.

Dual citizenship should be outlawed, and those refusing to swear allegiance should be summarily arrested and deported.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast