Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    "We're never giving up our Mexican roots," said Maria Cantú-Dougala, assistant vice president of Second Federal Savings and an American citizen. "I still consider myself Mexican. That's where we're so different from other immigrants. We just can't give it up."
    Well then pack your bags and move back to Mexico. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too, not anymore. If you want to be an American, then you assimilate properly. Otherwise, go back to Mexico and move your business there. There can be no room in America for hyphenated Americans or dual citizenship.
    Well said. Of course this is just another way to make being American more meaningless. Anything they can do to marginalize American citizenship and to place mere residency on the same level, they will. Keep your eyes on the long term goal and that is to destroy the sovereign republic of the United States of America, and the left is relentless in their incrementalism. That is why a line MUST be drawn and not one inch given. NOT ONE INCH.

Dual citizenship should be outlawed, and those refusing to swear allegiance should be summarily arrested and deported.
    Well said USMC, well said!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

thanx Sippy:

Pass the word: NOT ONE INCH MORE.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Naturalization Oath of Allegiance
    to the United States of America

Oath:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123