Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican cement company not supply its product to build Wall

By Matt Fernandez
    Border Wall Costing More
    Story Created: Oct 8, 2008 at 6:30 PM CDT

Story Updated: Oct 8, 2008 at 6:30 PM CDT

A says it will not supply its product to build the border wall.
    Multimedia Watch The Video
    Many in Mexico see the wall as an insult to their country.

What that means is U-S taxpayers will have to pay more to build it.

A Cameron County commissioner tells us that DHS says that Cemex, the Mexican based cement producers are not participating in the building of this wall which will go between the US and Mexico.

The border wall is being built and cement trucks are bringing in their product along some parts of the border.

Cameron County commissioner John Wood says he has been told by The Department of Homeland Security that Cemex is not helping out.

"Cemex is a company owned by people Mexico in Monterrey. I think they along with lots us think this whole border wall issue is an affront to Mexican nationals to our friends and neighbors and they are a big enough company where they can refuse to provide whomever they want to."

Cemex supplies raw materials to make the concrete.

Now, DHS has to find other means to put up the wall and it's costing more especially here in the Valley.

Woods says the two contracts awarded for a wall here in Cameron county will cost much more than they expected, and in Hidalgo the same.

"the original estimates were looking at 113 million over there, its up to 160 million in Hidalgo county."

In total DHS has put in an additional 400 million dollars in their budget to build this controversial border
    http://www.kveo.com/home/ticker/30657824.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BUY AMERICAN!!!!!! USE SOME OF THE 700B. SUPPORT AMERICA!!!!! NO MEXICAN CEMENT IN THE WALL. MAKE IT AN AMERICAN WALL!!! USE AMERICAN CEMENT AND AMERICAN WORKERS. IF WE USE MEXICAN CEMENT IT WILL FALL APART ANYWAY....AND WE WILL HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO REPAIR IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What the heck! Why aren't we using "Only America!" Take these immigrants green cards and deport them all.

...I DONT give a flyin "you know what"!

I want AMERICAN cement in that wall! Go to hell messico! This is for OUR country, not yours! Your loss! Not ours!

Mexico, especially its President, NNEEEEEEDDD to be insulted.

Cemex is located in Kosmosdale KY about two miles from here. This is a Lionel Sosa company. Gee, I thought he wanted Americans and messicans to work together.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cemex is owned by a Mexican citizen and the company has many locations in the U.S., they have said before they would not provide the concrete for the fence....

Fine, make damn sure they get no more Government contracts EVER again.

Cemex Locations in the U.S.....check this out!!! they also have Locations in UK and Canada
    http://www.cemexusa.com/ce/ce_pl.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I admire the Mexican owner, he is placing his love of country before profits, I just wish our American based company's did the same.

Everything that goes under my Christmas tree this year will say "Made in the USA. Plenty of time to shop early and hunt for American made stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I admire the Mexican owner, he is placing his love of country before profits, I just wish our American based company's did the same.

Everything that goes under my Christmas tree this year will say "Made in the USA. Plenty of time to shop early and hunt for American made stuff.
    He'll profit plenty when his country conquers this one.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Mexican cement company not supply its product to build

We don't care if you are insulted. Especially since you don't care that we are insulted by the presence of Mexican illegal alien in the USA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast