Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree.

Although I must admit, I feel completely overwhelmed. It's like THEY are coming at us from all sides. What can we possibly do to stop this? The majority of Americans haven't got a clue. There has to be a massive media campaign to get the word out. Maybe there needs to be a separate political action committee formed specifically to fight this merger.

NEXT STATAGY

We are under attack every day and need to have EAGLE eyes on them at all times. They are very dastardly, greedy, selfish and discusting but their not too smart.
    We can out-smart them by virtue of numbers. More U.S. citizens are aware of what their plans are planning our own stategy for their demise.

To start we need to remove all public servants in Congress that voted for 2611 and take it from there...

We are Not giving this country up to Kennedy, Bush, Fox and fiends.
    [/u]
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I really do not think a separate PAC is needed for this. If we stop illegal immigration into our country and make them enforce our immigration laws it will be a big blow to the plans they have in store. If they cannot have free movement of people between the 3 countries they cannot move forward with their plans to merge.

I do think we need to strongly consider getting the Canadians in on this with us so we can coordinate our efforts. They need to be fighting their government just as we are.

LET ME TELL YOU MY FRIENDS IF THEY WANT LAND AND A PLACE TO LIVE THEY CAN DO IT IN MEXICO WHERE THERE IS PLENTY OF LAND, WHY DON'T THEY GO THERE AND BUILD A PROSPEROUS NATION THAT CAN SUPPLY THEM WITH A GOOD LIVING SIMILAR TO THAT OF THE U.S., THEY CANNOT , THIS ARE THE FREELOADERS!!!! THEY JUST WANT TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.!!!!
    This is so true. And this is why their claim to the U.S. makes no sense in the way they present it. They say the "land is rightfully their's so we should let them in here". But it's not the land they want. It's the prosperity and opportunities that the U.S. has to offer. They didn't help create that prosperity or those opportunities. As is said above, they just want to freeload.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Re: SPP

Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    Look. This group is becoming more overt now that they are being revealed as the traitors that they are. But, we had better not underestimate them. They have managed to keep control of the executive branch for more than 20 years. They have orchestrated incidents to get the public to vote for who they wanted in office. They have virtually unlimited finances and power. Our election system has been corrupted for too many years. To defeat them, we have to circumvent our election process! Perhaps we can get the FBI on our side and have them all arrested on the charge of treason. If this is unsuccessful, we will need to use alternative methods.
    Aside from the part about getting the FBI on our side (which is about as likely as illegal aliens voluntarily self deporting) I found your post very compelling.

Does anyone know if there is a forum where Canadians and americans and citizens of Mexico meet to discuss this NAU plan and what we as citizens can do to make sure this plan does not come about? We need a place where all of us can discuss what is happening and how to go about waking up the sleeping citizens of all our countries before it is to late, if not already! This needs to come out RIGHT NOW.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Totally agree with Nitty on this one. We need a forum where CAs USs and MEXs against the NAU can discuss this threat to our hemisphere. This threat to freedom and the pursuit of happiness.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: SPP

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    Look. This group is becoming more overt now that they are being revealed as the traitors that they are. But, we had better not underestimate them. They have managed to keep control of the executive branch for more than 20 years. They have orchestrated incidents to get the public to vote for who they wanted in office. They have virtually unlimited finances and power. Our election system has been corrupted for too many years. To defeat them, we have to circumvent our election process! Perhaps we can get the FBI on our side and have them all arrested on the charge of treason. If this is unsuccessful, we will need to use alternative methods.
    Aside from the part about getting the FBI on our side (which is about as likely as illegal aliens voluntarily self deporting) I found your post very compelling.
    GreyParrot,

ALIPAC believes in auto deportation.

Many reports have started to come in over the last month with information this is becoming the case.

The farm labor shortage and housing bubble implosion may be signs of this.

Now we have this article that states many illegal aliens are self deporting and do not plan to return.

See

Migrants' Dry Season: Crops Falter as Gas, Immigration Woes Shrink Workforce
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Totally agree with Nitty on this one. We need a forum where CAs USs and MEXs against the NAU can discuss this threat to our hemisphere. This threat to freedom and the pursuit of happiness.
    Rockfish,

You are right about more cooperation between those in each country fighting this thing.

Will put some time and energy into that idea.

W

I wish W. there was someway to get some Canadians to come and see our site here, there is so much information they need here also. I am fairly new at forums, anyone know where the Canadians hang out so we can go and lead them here, the ones that are willing that is? You get one or 2 and they will keep spreading the word until we have many here working with us.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast