Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

This is serious business now and we can't afford the luxory of being thrown off course for a piece of candy.
    Please give us some credit, no one is being thrown off course. Furthermore, I disagree that 700 miles of fence is a piece of candy. The fence is a step in the right direction. We ALL know it won't resolve the problem completely, but some of us know that our ultimate goal can't be accomplished in one fell-swoop. Anytime we win a victory, no matter how small, we should look at it as a good thing, not figure out how to discredit and tear it apart. Sure, we should remain vigilant and continue scrutinizing every move our lawmakers and president make, but at the same time we should learn to appreciate and accept good things when they do happen. Many anti-illegal immigrant activist, myself included, have demanded enhanced security on the border and a fence. As I stated in another thread, 700 miles of fence will enhance border security in several ways. It will act as a force enhancer, freeing up more boots to patrol the unfenced sectors of the boarder. Additionally, the fence will act as a funnel, which will serve to direct more illegal traffic to more isolated areas. Once again, the fence does not solve all our problems, but it's a step in the right direction.

[quote:1x5tbuog]Side Note: If the fence is 'built properly & in a timely manner'
    I will apologize wholeheartedly. But..........either way it does NOT prevent AMNESTY for 20 + million ILLEGALS.
    While "no" amnesty is a huge part of our fight, it is not the only battle we must wage. [/quote:1x5tbuog]
    Thankfully, we're all allowed our individual opinions. Although I respectively disagree with you, MW, I certainly value your opinion.

As I said before, If said fence is built properly and in a timely manner, I will wholeheartedly apologize. And I mean exactly that.

When the GUEST WORKER/AMNESTY/PATH TO CITIZENSHIP comes up and it will very soon, when the SPP/NAU & NAFTA HIGHWAY are pushed upon us, the realization will hit that this fence is not and has never been the main issue. That is simply fact not conjecture. As we speak, Texans are fighting against their section of the Corridor. While their majority are now hispanic - many illegal- they have to fight to keep eminent domain from taking their land AND fight the Illegal invasion. How is the 'fence' going to help Texans? Should it be built it would be meaningless if the Corridor goes through. This is what I'm trying to explain although perhaps I'm not articulating it properly.

Personally, I resent our illustrious congress in their continual manipulation of the law, legislation and people of this country. If not for their manipulation & hunger for power, do you believe we would have been put in this position? Had we had both administrations and congress that had love of country & Constitution, this situation would never have been allowed to get to this point.

Again, I respectfully disagree with your opinion. Until I have sound proof otherwise, I'll stand firm in mine. This is just another piece of candy.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    When the GUEST WORKER/AMNESTY/PATH TO CITIZENSHIP comes up and it will very soon, when the SPP/NAU & NAFTA HIGHWAY are pushed upon us, the realization will hit that this fence is not and has never been the main issue.
    Whoa!!!!!!! I never said, nor implied, the fence was "the main issue."

For the most part, we (ALIPAC members) basically want the same things, we just don't always agree 100% on how to go about getting them. Unfortunately, there are currently an estimated 8,000 illegal immigrants crossing our borders daily, we must do something to stop this crazy influx immediately. Interior enforcement and busting employers that hire illegals is the best option available, but accomplishing that will take time. In the meantime, we needs some way to slow down the hoards that are pouring into our country on a daily basis - that's where enhanced border security fits in.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Anotehr Duplicate Post. Please be careful postting the same article

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=43524
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12