Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico treats it's own people like crap and they are worried about how we treat them when they do not follow our laws? Gimmee a break!!! Mexico should be figuring out what it is going to do with the 12-30 million that are going back
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Mexico treats it's own people like crap and they are worried about how we treat them when they do not follow our laws? Gimmee a break!!! Mexico should be figuring out what it is going to do with the 12-30 million that are going back
    Don`t kid yourself,you heard what Vicente Foxx said....Didn`t you?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What a wimp George Bush is to let them run our country. I think Rolling Stone Magazine is correct, he is the WORST president our country has ever had.

As each day goes by things become even worse.
    I said the same thing,and I was banned from a Forum.

How Far?

Quote Originally Posted by US4US
    Thank goodness! There's at least one Governor in this country that has some sense!

I hope other states will start to adopt similar legislation. God knows we desperately need it in North Carolina!
    How far do you think "Dole" and "Burr" will take you in that "Positive" direction,it won`t happen?
    New Book! Bob Dole "Sleeping with the Enemy". No wonder he can`t get it up.

Class Action Suit

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Dear Alipac President.
    Isn`t threatening someones life against the law?
    If so,why don we file a "Class Action Suit" against the Professor in texas that said "We will have to Kill Them "Gringos" I`m a "Gringo" arn`t you?
    Is he going to Kill us all?
    Jerry Alexander A.K.A. "Gringo".

Behave

Thank goodness! There's at least one Governor in this country that has some sense!

I hope other states will start to adopt similar legislation. God knows we desperately need it in North Carolina!
    I live in North Carolina,on the Outer Banks.The "Outer Banks" is a small place,the illegals can`t hide ,so they behave.But they still have "New Trucks" and a pocket full of "Food Stamps,and all of the Women have at least (1) child on the flight Line and one in the Hanger.
    One company here has two flags in front of their business.One "Srtars and Stripes",One Mexican.The American flag is about to fall over.The Mexican Flag is standing strait up,in a proper position.
    The lady that owns the business is also an "Illegall Alien Broker".She also married one of the "Illegals"....Talk about "In Your Face".
    I was going to tare down the "Mexican Flag" but,I`m an American..Combat Veteran,and,I`m sure I would be put under the Jail,if not "Deproted".

Bush and Fox are bed buddies. What other explanation would there be for this freak to think he has the right to interfear with our laws and attack our politicians. He slept with him so now he thinks he has a right to say what he wants to the hired help........

Let me say this much...I live in Georgia, and have seen how the illegals feel about this country! They hate America and our government. They merely see us as a FREE RIDE!!! I don't feel sorry for them at all> SEND THEM ALL PACKING!! The ones I feel sorry for are the ones who have stood a lifetime behind this country busting a?? to make ends meet, and thier own government crapping on them by letting it get this far in the first place. GO SONNY!!!

Re: Behave

We'll or should I say they'll be renaming us before it's over with: THE UNITED STATES OF MEXICO! I'm begginning to think that (MOD EDIT)is imenent!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcalex

I live in North Carolina,on the Outer Banks.The "Outer Banks" is a small place,the illegals can`t hide ,so they behave.But they still have "New Trucks" and a pocket full of "Food Stamps,and all of the Women have at least (1) child on the flight Line and one in the Hanger.
    One company here has two flags in front of their business.One "Srtars and Stripes",One Mexican.The American flag is about to fall over.The Mexican Flag is standing strait up,in a proper position.
    The lady that owns the business is also an "Illegall Alien Broker".She also married one of the "Illegals"....Talk about "In Your Face".
    I was going to tare down the "Mexican Flag" but,I`m an American..Combat Veteran,and,I`m sure I would be put under the Jail,if not "Deproted".

Re: Can you believe the balls of the Mexican Government

The Mexican Govt are the ones who kill, rob, rape and even torture South American immigrants. They even deport them faster than they can blink thier eyes. What nerve! Send them all home and there are no worries about how they get treated. Most of them are treated better than the real citazens of this country. I can't drive aroud in a new truck with a pocket ful of money and get food stamps and a welfare check. UP YOURS FOXX!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasMoore
    That this is even addressed by the Mexican Government --- UNBELIEVABLE!

At least Georgia has the right idea! More power to them! I hope that every state in the Union pulls the rug out from under our LAME Federal Government!~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast