Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is a couple of good threads about the National City Rally over at the Save our State message boards. This is the one people started posting to when they got back home.

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/i...howtopic=16899

Hmm...? Don't believe all U hear N read

The minutemen N sos group got ran off! The PRO-IMMIGRANT people stood there ground and unlike the anti-immigrants who were mostly from outside of National City & San Diego the people of National City came out in support of immigrants.

The guy who! got arrested deserved it. He assualted and officier and the guy who maced the the Pro-Immigrant supporter did it unprovoked.

The PRO-IMMIGRANT PEOPLE aka the People of National City & their allies won. They ran off all U RACIST KKK anti-freedom mutha f_ckas

And Poof! ThatBoyJD is banned in a quick heartbeat for multiple rule violations, lying about what happened at that protest, and taking up for his angry mob of lawbreakers on our streets.

See ya GOON!

W

PS: Yum! I got me a troll. Have not had troll blood in quite a while since the Mods manage the boards these days. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    And Poof! ThatBoyJD is banned in a quick heartbeat for multiple rule violations, lying about what happened at that protest, and taking up for his angry mob of lawbreakers on our streets.

See ya GOON!

W

PS: Yum! I got me a troll. Have not had troll blood in quite a while since the Mods manage the boards these days. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
    Buh Bye ThatBoyJD
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Funny innit, how all the pro-lawbreaker trolls avoid the word "illegal" like the plague.

Lady - What great photos! Thank you so much for posting them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12