Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minutemen say 'no thanks!' to white separatists

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3147861&nav=HMO5Y6yv

Minutemen say 'no thanks!' to white separatists
    March 31, 2005, 07:12 AM CST

Minutemen: "White Separatists? No, Thanks"

This week, the Minuteman Project kicks off along Arizona's international border.

All eyes are on the border, but who's in the crowd?

There's a lot of discussion about who exactly the Minutemen are.

One of the nation's leading white separatist groups now claims some of their members will be guarding our border with the Minutemen.

"We're not going to show up as a group and say, 'Hi, we're the National Alliance,'" said National Alliance spokesman Shawn Walker, in an interview Wednesday. "But we have members of ours that will participate."

The Minutemen say that's not true.

"The Minutemen Project is in no way associated with these extremists," said Chris Simcox, one of the organizers of the project.

The National Alliance has been called racist and anti-semitic. Simcox says that's not anything that embodies his project.

"In no way do we encourage or condone such anti-American hate speech," he added.

The National Alliance argues Simcox and the other Minutemen leaders are toting a "politically correct, kosher conservative line" for the public.

The Minutemen say they carefully interview all their volunteers, but, they add, if white separatists have infiltrated the group, there would be no way to tell.

"There's no way to determine if people are members of groups, that's not available," Simcox explained. "Law enforcement doesn't even have that information."

As the weekend approaches and the Minutemen gather here in Southern Arizona, they say debates like this one are distracting from the real issue - to bring international attention to illegal immigration.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

>>they say debates like this one are distracting from the real issue - to bring international attention to illegal immigration.<<

That's the intention.

To all:

This article was posted in good faith. Do not take license to espouse radical or separatist views or supremacist or racist views or your post will be deleted as these types of comments are in violation of forum rules.

If these posts continue, this topic will be locked ...meaning you can read but you can't reply.

Jim Bowery ... this applies to you since your posts violated forum rules .. and replied again in spite of RedGirl's (also a moderator's) warning....and this applies to anyone else who would want to take up the cause where it was left off.

Have any gripes with this decision ... .. take them up with William .. in the meantime, refer to forum rules.

Thanks!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Thanks Watchman. For all new users who may have skipped reading the forum fules, here is the link.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-317.html

We must avoid extremists at all costs. It is critical to gain more
    support from the "average" person. This can best be accomplished
    by sticking to the facts and avoiding inflammatory language
    and labels. The ball IS rolling downhill and gaining momentum.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    We must avoid extremists at all costs. It is critical to gain more
    support from the "average" person. This can best be accomplished
    by sticking to the facts and avoiding inflammatory language
    and labels. The ball IS rolling downhill and gaining momentum.
    Extremism hurts our cause and muddies the water. On the other hand, it is not extreme to ask that the open border situation be effectively dealt with but it is extreme for the leadership of this country to ignore polls that show 90% of the American populace is against illegal immigration.

What could be their motive ... those supposed "leaders" in Washington? Me humbly thinks NWO plays a major role.

This puppy is headed for the MSN forum like a rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw
    I'm not understanding what you're meaning, Shaw.

"Minutemen say 'no thanks!' to white separatists"

An unfortunate title, since I'm sure, purely through accident of course, this will be reported somewhere in the MSM as:

"Minutemen say 'thanks!' to white separatists"

You can count on it.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

shaw wrote:

I'm not understanding what you're meaning, Shaw
    -----------------------------------------
    I copy the good stuff that shows up to a forum in the MS Forums. I believe the politicos read MSN, and Particularly the forum called Free Speech, Free Speech II now, and when I can post that there, I believe it is seen and used by others.

I am, by the way, getting blown out by the form for posting with this address. I need to be very cool about it in the future. But still.. anything I can glean from this site and take to that site, does both sites some good.