Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Motorcycle ride honors fallen Border Patrol Agent Terry

Motorcycle ride honors fallen Border Patrol Agent
    Posted: Apr 16, 2011 7:05 PM CDT
    Updated: Apr 16, 2011 7:10 PM CDT

Reporter: Craig Smith

BENSON, AZ (KGUN9-TV) - He died protecting the people of southern Arizona.

Saturday in Benson there was a tribute to Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, killed in a shoot out last December.

Hundreds of motorcycle riders came together to honor Agent Terry and raise money for his brothers and sisters in law enforcement.

Many of the riders were Border Patrol Agents. They rode in from more than Arizona. Groups came from California, and New Mexico.

Agent Todd Heath and his group rode five or six hours from Texas.

He says, "It's a brother agent. I'd expect people to honor my memory if God forbid, it would happen to me, so..."

Agent Terry's mother, sister, and old friends came in from his family home in Michigan.

KGUN9 reporter Craig Smith asked Terry's mother Josephine: "What do you think of the response you see here today?"

She said, "It's just gigantic. I am so amazed, just amazed. It's all for my son and that makes it better, just better. It's not just a ride. It's a ride for Brian."

Riders honored Brian Terry by more than just being there. The ride is a chance to raise money for his family, for scholarships and for programs like the Hundred Club which help law enforcement officers and their families.

Julie Epperson is a family friend starting a scholarship in Brian Terry's name.

"It's going to be for anybody who wants to pursue law enforcement, be it, it's such a broad aspect; Brian served in Police, Marines, Border Patrol and then BorTac as well."

Monday, most of the riders will be off the bikes and back on the job but they will still hold in their hearts the memory of the man they came to Benson to honor.

http://www.kgun9.com/story/14460496/mot ... ected=true

How awesome and moving that must have been there.

RIP Agent Terry!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Riders honored Brian Terry by more than just being there. The ride is a chance to raise money for his family, for scholarships and for programs like the Hundred Club which help law enforcement officers and their families.
    Thank You to all the organizers and participants. It makes me so so sad that our Country is trying it's best to cover up the facts of the case! Agent Terry deserves so much better than a cover up.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Thank You to all the organizers and participants. It makes me so so sad that our Country is trying it's best to cover up the facts of the case! Agent Terry deserves so much better than a cover up.
    what should make you and everyone mad is the fact that operation gunrunner by the ATF is responsible for the death of Agent Brian terry

It does and no one is doing anything about iexcept maybe some lip service on the subject.....there needs to be a massive investigation into this.

Kathyet

Added to:

BRIAN TERRY MURDER and ATF OPERATION GUNRUNNER
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-230424.html