Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: N.H. Man gets jail for writing racist graffiti on refugees’ homes. HATE CRIME

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    The D.A. and the court seem to disagree with your opinion.
    So what is your point? The Department of Justice under Eric Holder squashed an FBI investigation into the Black Panther intimidation of white voters right in front of the door to a poling place during the last presidential election.

The "justice" system has been stuffed with left wing Marxists activists who have no intention of implementing fair and impartial justice. They bend twist and abuse the law to further their Marxists agenda. Citizens can not be certain that the court will give them justice.

So what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Saying "NO MORE CHINESE" is not a hate crime.

Saying "NO MORE CHINESES" is not a crime of any type.

Graffiti is a crime.

Graffiti can be a felony, depending on the amount of damage done.

Graffiti saying "NO MORE CHINESE" on the homes and businesses of Chinese people because you hate Chinese people is a hate crime and felony vandalism.

This is not hard to understand,

unless you choose to not understand the facts.

Whether other people could or should be prosecuted for other crimes is a separate issue.
    I assume your post was directed, at least partly, at me: Of course people should not be allowed to put graffiti and engage in vandalism and of course one should not go around frightening people. Yes people should be stopped from vandalism and making threats of violence. HOWEVER--

Apparently you choose to not understand me. I was making the point about selective enforcement of the law, and overwhelmingly aggressive prosecution when the perpetratoris are White.

Perhaps your two posts are not the best examples of the double standard because of the complexity of those cases, but they also remindus about how the selectivity game is played. Big mouth Louie Farrakhan has openly called for 10,000 volunteers to kill Whites. He said “kill whites.” Don’t you think that might be a tiny little bit worse than “No more Chinese.” Louie is not made to answer to any legal authority for that rant, a very specific undisguised threat of lethal violence that was obviously racially motivated. Remember when Black Panther thugs stood in front of a voting place with nightsticks intimidating White voters? What happened to them—nothing!

You want to blow off the Louie Farrakhan hate as irrelevant. It is at the very core of my argument. According to an article in Breitbart.com, Tennessee is the state in which U.S. Attorney Bill Killian of the Department of Justice vowed, not long ago, to criminalize postings on social media that offended Islam. Gee to do you think that just maybe, there just possibly might be an effort to use the “hate crimes” laws to suppress freedom of speech? My freedom of speech comments were a concern about the slippery slope being established by extrapolating something very sinister from words that were neither derogatory nor specific words of racial hatred. How long will it be before many, many local governments get the hint and decide to criminalizea yard sign on private property because somebody complains it is motivated by racism and offensive? Don’t say no. I have been around for a long time and government power always starts out with something very limited in scope and over time it gets bigger and more pervasive until it is everywhere for everything and often abused (e.g. the Income Tax and harassment of conservative groups). I submit to everyone that is what is happening with “hate crimes.” .
    Last edited by csarbww; 09-10-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    I assume your post was directed, at least partly, at me: Of course people should not be allowed to put graffiti and engage in vandalism and of course one should not go around frightening people. Yes people should be stopped from vandalism and making threats of violence. HOWEVER--

Apparently you choose to not understand me. I was making the point about selective enforcement of the law, and overwhelmingly aggressive prosecution when the perpetratoris are White.

Perhaps your two posts are not the best examples of the double standard because of the complexity of those cases, but they also remindus about how the selectivity game is played. Big mouth Louie Farrakhan has openly called for 10,000 volunteers to kill Whites. He said “kill whites.” Don’t you think that might be a tiny little bit worse than “No more Chinese.” Louie is not made to answer to any legal authority for that rant, a very specific undisguised threat of lethal violence that was obviously racially motivated. Remember when Black Panther thugs stood in front of a voting place with nightsticks intimidating White voters? What happened to them—nothing!

You want to blow off the Louie Farrakhan hate as irrelevant. It is at the very core of my argument. According to an article in Breitbart.com, Tennessee is the state in which U.S. Attorney Bill Killian of the Department of Justice vowed, not long ago, to criminalize postings on social media that offended Islam. Gee to do you think that just maybe, there just possibly might be an effort to use the “hate crimes” laws to suppress freedom of speech? My freedom of speech comments were a concern about the slippery slope being established by extrapolating something very sinister from words that were neither derogatory nor specific words of racial hatred. How long will it be before many, many local governments get the hint and decide to criminalizea yard sign on private property because somebody complains it is motivated by racism and offensive? Don’t say no. I have been around for a long time and government power always starts out with something very limited in scope and over time it gets bigger and more pervasive until it is everywhere for everything and often abused (e.g. the Income Tax and harassment of conservative groups). I submit to everyone that is what is happening with “hate crimes.” .
    Exactly. "selective enforcement" is absolutely what it is and overzealous in the case of the San Francisco guy who wrote "NO MORE CHINESE".
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12