Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Way to go Gov. Susana Martinez!!! God bless you.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by drooler
    My son is in Florida for the winter living in the national forest because he can not find a job. He will not accept help from us anymore - too stubborn like his old man - me. He is educated and has a computer science degree but just has had no job hits and decided to give up his apartment here in Minnesota rather than go into debt. He lived with us for a while but decided to move south for the winter to look for work and to live expense free by camping in national forests.
    =====================================

I don't want to alarm you, but unless you are a spanish-speaking Cuban or Mexican living in Southern Florida, your chances for employment are severely impaired.

A good friend of mine's adult grandson is no longer with us, largely due to depression from not being able to locate employment in Florida.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Every place I go a legal citizen I have all residential documents with me.

When I am stopped by polices in road stops, what will I tell the Officers, I forgot and left my driver's licence at home, and I do not have any papers to show who I am? Will the officers say to me, OK, you have a nice day, I will check you the next time I see you.

This will not happen, even as Law Enforcement persons. We are suppose to keep our driver's licenses and picture Id's with us at all times when operating automobiles and out in public, how dose this action fit in with racial profiling?
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    A true hero........

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by drooler
    My son is in Florida for the winter living in the national forest because he can not find a job. He will not accept help from us anymore - too stubborn like his old man - me. He is educated and has a computer science degree but just has had no job hits and decided to give up his apartment here in Minnesota rather than go into debt. He lived with us for a while but decided to move south for the winter to look for work and to live expense free by camping in national forests.
    =====================================

I don't want to alarm you, but unless you are a spanish-speaking Cuban or Mexican living in Southern Florida, your chances for employment are severely impaired.

A good friend of mine's adult grandson is no longer with us, largely due to depression from not being able to locate employment in Florida.
    =======================================
    Yes, I agree. My son learned this first hand. His brother works in Georgia and is faced with an influx of mexicans at his workplace. He better learn spanish as he becomes the minority.

We really need to push Everify and severe employer penalties for hiring illegals.

Sorry to hear about your friends suicide. I know my son feels terrible about not getting a job and blames himself. He was doing great at his last job but business dropped off and the layoffs came.

Regards.

April
    Action needed on opposing Licenses for illegals in New Mexico. Please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-226748.html

Re: N.M.: Martinez orders police to ask about immigration

.' New Mexicans should not have to fear that a broken taillight or other pretextual stop will lead to their arrest because of the color of their skin," said Peter Simonson, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union in Newquote if they were not here illegally they would have nothing what so ever to worry about. GET A CLUE PETER ]Is he for real??? DEPORT!!!!!!!!!,

Martinez immigration directive riles Dems
    By Milan Simonich Santa Fe Bureau
    Posted: 02/03/2011 11:40:25 PM MST

SANTA FE - Republican Gov. Susana Martinez's honeymoon ended Thursday, as Democrats in the Legislature denounced her for ordering state police to ask criminal suspects about their immigration status.

"Everybody in this room can be a suspect if the police say so," said Sen. Eric Griego, D-Albuquerque. "She is blurring the line between immigration law and criminal law."

Harsher words came from Rep. Miguel Garcia, D-Albuquerque, who said people with accents or dark skin could become targets for abuse because of Martinez's order for police to question suspects about whether they are in the country legally.

"This executive order is a highly publicized form of a no-Mexican, no-dog-allowed placard," Garcia said.

Griego said he would file a bill by today to ban police from asking about immigration status. He said Martinez's order was so broad that it could dissuade victims of crimes from seeking help from police.

Martinez, who spent much of day focused on the state's bone-chilling weather and solving the troubles it had caused, was away from the Capitol when about 15 Democrats criticized her during a news conference.

Later, she said through her spokesman that their complaints were baseless.

"The governor's executive order very clearly applies to criminals, while protecting witnesses, victims and anyone else who approaches law enforcement for assistance. The liberal politicians who attended today's sanctuary rally are free to stand with the 12 percent of New Mexicans who ssupport providing sanctuary for criminals who are in this country illegally," Martinez's spokesman said.

The legislators were not appeased. They said Martinez had crafted an Arizona-style immigration order to ingratiate herself with a segment of the Republican Party.

"She is pandering to a small minority outside of our state," Griego said.

Aside from Griego, two other Democrats said they had introduced bills that could negate at least parts of Martinez's order.

One would bar emergency responders from asking people in need whether they are immigrants. The second would prohibit police from detaining anybody based solely on an immigration violation.

Sen. Stephen Fischmann, D-Mesilla Park, said if Martinez were interested in stopping illegal immigration she would focus her attention on the restaurants, hotels and construction sites that hire people without proper documentation. Instead, he said, she made police interrogations a central theme.

He and the other Democrats said the objectionable part of Martinez's order is this: "State law enforcement officers shall inquire into the criminal suspect's status and report relevant information to federal immigration enforcement authorities."

But another part of Martinez's order states that victims and witnesses should be "assured access to our criminal justice system without fear of deportation or other immigration consequences."

Legislators said the police powers specified in Martinez's order could do what she says is not intended - discourage victims from calling police for help.

Democratic Rep. Moe Maestas, formerly a prosecutor In Albuquerque, said both people in domestic violence cases often are suspects as law officers try to sort out what happened. A victim may risk her life rather than call police if she thinks officers will question her about citizenship, he said.

Fischman called Martinez's order "patchwork policymaking at its worst."

Undocumented immigrants do difficult and demanding jobs that keep the economy going. Fischmann said.

"We're being hypocrites. We want these people here, working," he said.

Martinez, though, has said otherwise. She has called for the Legislature to repeal a law that allows illegal immigrants to obtain New Mexico driver's licenses, saying the system defies border security.

Her stand on criminal investigations is just as clear, said Scott Darnell, Martinez's spokesman.

"Governor Martinez believes that, when someone is arrested for a crime, law enforcement should be able to determine their immigration status," he said.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-news/ci_17289578
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    ""This executive order invites racial profiling by giving an incentive to police to arrest people who look and sound 'foreign.'

How does anyone look or sound foreign in the good old USA these days.

Maybe they should just ask everyone and keep records of how many blacks, whites, yellows, and browns are pulled over to prove no profiling is present.

The city could develop a "stop" ratio based on each cities population of each race and how many should be pulled over daily, to keep profiling down to a minimum. For example, Out of 100 stops maybe he/she has to pull over 50 whites, 14 blacks, 6 asians, and 30 browns - asking everyone are you a citizen. Si eres un ciudadano de EE.UU.? Que la madre lleva botas militares!

just kidding.

We have black, white and yellow illegals too. So, it has got to be fair.
    I say equal for all, ask everyone.

Regards.
    Yes we do have illegals of other colors and from other countries, but the only ones who are doing all of the demanding, marching and playing the race card are those from where else, "MEXICO." these people are the ones who are here to take over this country and thats obvious they make me sick and I wish they would just go the H**L back to their CESSPOOL KNOWN AS MEXICO. BTW, this issue is in no way about race, its all about them being in the country illegally.
    You must have missed the march several years back in NYC that included ALL nationalities demanding comprehensive immigration reform. I actually love Mexican food so I would have to say my least favorite illegals would be the Irish.... just because they're Irish I guess

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    ""This executive order invites racial profiling by giving an incentive to police to arrest people who look and sound 'foreign.'

How does anyone look or sound foreign in the good old USA these days.

Maybe they should just ask everyone and keep records of how many blacks, whites, yellows, and browns are pulled over to prove no profiling is present.

The city could develop a "stop" ratio based on each cities population of each race and how many should be pulled over daily, to keep profiling down to a minimum. For example, Out of 100 stops maybe he/she has to pull over 50 whites, 14 blacks, 6 asians, and 30 browns - asking everyone are you a citizen. Si eres un ciudadano de EE.UU.? Que la madre lleva botas militares!

just kidding.

We have black, white and yellow illegals too. So, it has got to be fair.
    I say equal for all, ask everyone.

Regards.
    Yes we do have illegals of other colors and from other countries, but the only ones who are doing all of the demanding, marching and playing the race card are those from where else, "MEXICO." these people are the ones who are here to take over this country and thats obvious they make me sick and I wish they would just go the H**L back to their CESSPOOL KNOWN AS MEXICO. BTW, this issue is in no way about race, its all about them being in the country illegally.
    You must have missed the march several years back in NYC that included ALL nationalities demanding comprehensive immigration reform. I actually love Mexican food so I would have to say my least favorite illegals would be the Irish.... just because they're Irish I guess
    Yes I did miss that march. Could you provide pics and a link showing the other nationalities waving their flags and demanding their rights. I would especially like to see the Irish waving their Irish flags! Thank You

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast