Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: New ‘March of the Migrants’ Timing Looks Political, Immigration Hawks Say

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    The United States has had an illegal immigration problem since Dwight Eisenhower. Why haven't you, MW and JD2 stopped it already?

It's my opinion that your plans aren't working.

I noticed you called three of us out that disagree with you. Does disagreeing with you make us your enemy? Funny me, I thought we were all in this together. With the exception of you, I also haven't heard any of us claim to have a plan. So something we don't have can't be NOT working. Unlike you, I'm not just going to throw something out there willy-nilly. It's the job of our President and U.S. Congress to secure the border.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    The United States has had an illegal immigration problem since Dwight Eisenhower. Why haven't you, MW and JD2 stopped it already?

It's my opinion that your plans aren't working.

I suppose we haven't stopped it for the same reason Judy has not stopped it.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

I noticed you called three of us out that disagree with you. Does disagreeing with you make us your enemy? Funny me, I thought we were all in this together. With the exception of you, I also haven't heard any of us claim to have a plan. So something we don't have can't be NOT working. Unlike you, I'm not just going to throw something out there willy-nilly. It's the job of our President and U.S. Congress to secure the border.
    Oh, Come MW. Make up a whacky plan and tell us all about how you are going to post it here and the White House staff will find it and present it to Trump who will enact it and you will save the country. We need another fool to laff at.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Oh, Come MW. Make up a whacky plan and tell us all about how you are going to post it here and the White House staff will find it and present it to Trump who will enact it and you will save the country. We need another fool to laff at.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Youtube Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze4CYJGv6Kg

Ingraham: Border rush and possible election crush

1.5K 42 Share

Fox News
    Published on Oct 16, 2018

If Republicans choose to unite behind the president's immigration policy the way they did in the kavanaugh fight, this will stoke voter enthusiasm even further ahead of an all too important midterm election for this country.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Mr. President. Honduran caravan halted after tweet from President Trump threatening to cut US aid.

reuters.com

Honduras, Guatemala move to stop migrant caravan after Trump threats
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Put them ALL in a Stadium, process them and load them up on buses BACK home!

Turn them away at our border!

Shut this SCAM refugee, asylum, TPS and illegal alien programs down!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234