Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: New tent cities being built to house migrants at U.S.-Mexico border

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    If what you're seeking was going to happen, I'm sure it would have already been a topic of discussion by the Trump administration and would have leaked out. Unfortunately, wishing for a pie in the sky isn't going to make it materialize and no, we're never beyond the point of detention. There are refuge detention camps all over the world. If we need to make one along the border as an alternative to catch & release, I'm all for it. CATCH & RELEASE NEEDS TO END NOW!

You and I are just going to have to agree to disagree on the need for more, much more, detention space. Honestly, I can't see why you're against detaining them when the only other alternative is to continue releasing them into our interior. Unfortunately, shutting down the border to all immigrants is only something that is going to happen in our dreams.
    It is not the only alternative, there is another and that is stopping them before they enter. I have posted the laws, but you do not acknowledge those laws when you reply about more tents.

Why is shutting down the border to invaders only something that is going to happen in our dreams?
    When did it become the norm to say that protecting our border is only something that is going to happen in our dreams?

You did get one thing right in a previous post------Once they get in, they're in for the long haul!-----and that is why, they need to be stopped before they enter.

Honestly, I can't see why you are against stopping them before they enter, and put a stop to all this drama, expense, and destruction of our country.

I do agree that this is probably not going to happen, not with the President, Congress, and Pentagon we have now, but that is not to say, that it is acceptable that it is not happening.

The same applies to tents for millions is not going to happen, and I don't think it is any more unrealistic to ask for Stop them before they enter, than it is to ask for tents for millions.

You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    It is not the only alternative, there is another and that is stopping them before they enter. I have posted the laws, but you do not acknowledge those laws when you reply about more tents.

Why is shutting down the border to invaders only something that is going to happen in our dreams?
    When did it become the norm to say that protecting our border is only something that is going to happen in our dreams?

You did get one thing right in a previous post------Once they get in, they're in for the long haul!-----and that is why, they need to be stopped before they enter.

Honestly, I can't see why you are against stopping them before they enter, and put a stop to all this drama, expense, and destruction of our country.

I do agree that this is probably not going to happen, not with the President, Congress, and Pentagon we have now, but that is not to say, that it is acceptable that it is not happening.

The same applies to tents for millions is not going to happen, and I don't think it is any more unrealistic to ask for Stop them before they enter, than it is to ask for tents for millions.
    You're missing the very obvious here. Unfortunately we can't stop everyone of them before they enter. All a person has to do is get across the border to claim asylum. So exactly how do you propose we stop everyone? Stop them here, there, or over yonder only means they'll continue to attempt crossing until they're successful. That's been proven by the many returning deportees we're faced with on a daily basis. As we know, our border is far from secure. It's not like we can go into Mexico and turn them back before they attempt their sneak across our border. The "sneak" is going to happen and once they're on our soil the law gives them the right to claim asylum. As unfortunate as that is, it's a fact. Additionally, current law requires we take asylum application from those claiming asylum at our port of entries. You don't like it, I don't like it, nor does anyone on ALIPAC like it but it's the law.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need the tent cities and we need the CBP and immigration judges to REJECT these bogus credible fear claims from the invaders and fly their lying asses home before the 20 day max detention for children from that Flores Settlement kicks in. I keep on forgetting about that deal. Even this Flores settlement deal you always hear/read about is a BIG FRAUD. The DHS could rewrite the rules on how underaged invaders are handled and the Communist Nation Wrecking SCUM would have to RE-SUE and get a new settlement of some kind on this.

Bottom Line is: TRUMP IS BASICALLY STILL DOING NOTHING TO STOP THE INVASION because there's a PLAN that's being EXECUTED on this nation and on us as individual Americans to destroy our lives and nation.

"None of the Border Patrol facilities, including the one in Donna, are meant to be a long term detention centers,” said Chief Rodolfo Karisch."

7,000 illegal crossers held in custody, unprecedented numbers says Border Patrol

https://www.alipac.us/f12/7-000-ille...patrol-372122/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're missing the very obvious here. Unfortunately we can't stop everyone of them before they enter. All a person has to do is get across the border to claim asylum. So exactly how do you propose we stop everyone? Stop them here, there, or over yonder only means they'll continue to attempt crossing until they're successful. That's been proven by the many returning deportees we're faced with on a daily basis. As we know, our border is far from secure. It's not like we can go into Mexico and turn them back before they attempt their sneak across our border. The "sneak" is going to happen and once they're on our soil the law gives them the right to claim asylum. As unfortunate as that is, it's a fact. Additionally, current law requires we take asylum application from those claiming asylum at our port of entries. You don't like it, I don't like it, nor does anyone on ALIPAC like it but it's the law.
    I have never said anything about going into Mexico.

Put the full military on all 1954 miles of the border (you know like we do in North/South Korea) our side not the Mexican side.

First step----military (standing on US soil) sees one or a group heading our way. He/She says "Hello this is the US Military, you can't cross here it is illegal, Port of Entry is 53 miles That-A-Way".

Then we will deal with Port of Entry, but why is it wrong to ask for military on our side of the border?
    Last edited by stoptheinvaders; 05-07-2019 at 04:41 PM.

They will stay no longer than 72 hours---average stay is less than 48 hours.
    Migrant Tent City- An Inside Look At The Donna Texas Facilities

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    I have never said anything about going into Mexico.

Put the full military on all 1954 miles of the border (you know like we do in North/South Korea) our side not the Mexican side.

First step----military (standing on US soil) sees one or a group heading our way. He/She says "Hello this is the US Military, you can't cross here it is illegal, Port of Entry is 53 miles That-A-Way".

Then we will deal with Port of Entry, but why is it wrong to ask for military on our side of the border?
    You're sounding like our ole friend Judy now. She used to say the same thing, which was to deploy a wall of military along our almost 2,000 mile border. You and I both know that is not a realistic expectation ..... not to mention that it is cost prohibitive. The illegals would just wait that out and/or keep trying until successful because we can't have a mass deployment of military along our border indefinitely. Nope, we still need quality walls to aid our border patrol in securing our border.

Nothing you've said so far convinces me that we don't need more long term detention facilities along our border. I'm talking about facilities where the folks can be processed, detained, and have their cases heard all in the same place. Now if we can make asylum claimants wait in Mexico, I'm fine with that too. However, that is not the answer for the many illegals crossing our border that aren't eligible for asylum. Their objective is to sneak across and disappear into our interior. The ones we catch have to be processed and detained prior to their cases be adjudicated. Those caught deep in our interior from places like Chicago, New York, etc. can be shipped to the border detention camps until their cases are heard and disposed of.

NO MORE CATCH & RELEASE, NOT FOR ASYLUM CLAIMANTS OR ILLEGAL ALIENS!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're sounding like our ole friend Judy now. She used to say the same thing, which was to deploy a wall of military along our almost 2,000 mile border. You and I both know that is not a realistic expectation ..... not to mention that it is cost prohibitive. The illegals would just wait that out and/or keep trying until successful because we can't have a mass deployment of military along our border indefinitely. Nope, we still need quality walls to aid our border patrol in securing our border.

Nothing you've said so far convinces me that we don't need more long term detention facilities along our border. I'm talking about facilities where the folks can be processed, detained, and have their cases heard all in the same place. Now if we can make asylum claimants wait in Mexico, I'm fine with that too. However, that is not the answer for the many illegals crossing our border that aren't eligible for asylum. Their objective is to sneak across and disappear into our interior. The ones we catch have to be processed and detained prior to their cases be adjudicated. Those caught deep in our interior from places like Chicago, New York, etc. can be shipped to the border detention camps until their cases are heard and disposed of.

NO MORE CATCH & RELEASE, NOT FOR ASYLUM CLAIMANTS OR ILLEGAL ALIENS!

I have been saying put the military on the border ever since I started posting here.

From June 2018

https://www.alipac.us/f9/posse-comit...border-359930/

You might think it is unrealistic but I do not.

It is not cost prohibitive, we are already paying our military and they already have equipment, so no added expense there at all. We simply pull them from fighting some of these useless wars and protect our own nation.

So please explain how that would be more expensive than building tents for millions and free everything for years.

I didn't say we didn't need a wall, and I am still for a wall, but not as long as the invaders wave from the other side of that wall and BP goes around and lets them in. That makes the wall useless. If a wall is built that has to change.

Your only concern seems to be catch and detain even if it is millions, and when anyone post that we do not want that, you try to make it sound as though we want them released all over the US. No, we do not, we are just trying to point out, military to keep as many out as possible, then catch and detain the few who might slip through.

I am all for detainment of the few that might slip through with the military on the border. What I am against is this idea that we can let millions waltz in, welcome them even, and then go through the dang drama and expense of millions of tents and free everything for years.

Our concern should be to keep as many out as possible and catch and detain the rest.

MW
    We're going in circles here and it's is absurd to think I don't won't to keep as many out as possible. However, we're not able to keep them all out so we must have the facilities to detain them!

Your own words:

Our concern should be to keep as many out as possible and catch and detain the rest.
    You made my point for me .... thanks.

Just like our ole friend, you seem to insist on having the last word .... so go ahead an take it.

Build 3,000 beds and 30,000 come here

Build 5,000 beds and 50,000 come here

Build 100,000 beds and 500,000 come here

Build 500,000 beds and 1,000,000 come here!

There is a never ending supply of the world's corrupt countries wanting to DUMP their overbreeding, disease infected, poor people on us! We are not the solution to their problems or their ATM machine.

KEEP THEM ALL OUT AND TURN THEM AWAY!

PROCESS THEM WITH BIO-METRICS, FINGERPRINTS, DNA AND DEPORT WITHIN 48 HOURS!!!

NO WAREHOUSING MILLIONS OF FOREIGN CITIZENS ON OUR BORDER!

FAST TRACK THEM ALL BACK INCLUDING THEIR UAC'S.!

We are on Amnesty #8...no more Amnesty for these criminal trespassers! Get them out.

No Dream Act...more come!!! Get them out!

Send the U.N. to go solve their problems on their soil or defund the U.N. and boot them off our soil too!

We cannot continue to ALLOW the President's of these countries to shirk their responsibilities to their people and continue to dump their citizens on us. They have land, they have resources, they CAN build America on their soil.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast