Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They did not do what they were supposed to. They didn't take out payroll taxes and they paid them under the table.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We don't know if they are illegals," he said. "We can't challenge them" when migrant workers present a federal document — the I-9 form — to obtain temporary employment.
    Erm something very wrong here - it's the employer who fills out the I-9 and checks the documents presented, the employee doesn't hand you one already filled out.

So much for "we did everything by the book" - yeah whatevah.

Matteson says Barney’s arrest has had a chilling effect across the North Country dairy community. He says dozens of farms rely on Mexican and Central American labor to survive.
    President Obama and U.S. Senators should have already signed laws into effect to have illegal immigrants removed from this Country, and cease fraud and criminal crimes occurring daily performed by illegal immigrants.

ICE Law Enforcement Officers and Agents are working overtime to eliminate the crimes; however, without steeper laws against illegal immigration, it may be a waste of time to try and combat all of the criminal acts of undocumented aliens.

The more taken into custody, prosecuted and deported, many more arrives, because there are not any proper laws enacted and the border are left open for unlawful entries.

Check most flowers and tree planting nurseries companies, almost every person employed are illegal immigrants. Ride along local County highways, and see who working in tobacco fields, go to town banks on Thursday and Friday evenings and view how many undocumented aliens with translators cashing work checks. Maybe only one or two speaks a few words of English.

If we Americans do not stop this nightmare quickly, we will lose this Country to undocumented aliens and the criminals supporting them.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    President Obama and U.S. Senators should have already signed laws into effect to have illegal immigrants removed from this Country, and cease fraud and criminal crimes occurring daily performed by illegal immigrants. . .
    As should have Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan . . .
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    President Obama and U.S. Senators should have already signed laws into effect to have illegal immigrants removed from this Country, and cease fraud and criminal crimes occurring daily performed by illegal immigrants. . .
    As should have Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan . . .
    I agree, tougher immigration laws should have been signed into law years ago, but it didn't happen, and it is not happening currently, because those people have no idea of what fire they are playing with, and the danger they are causing citizens to live with in all Communities.

Until those supporting illegal immigrants go out in society mingle with them, and work to control their criminal behaviors, they will not know or understand the reason citizens are pleading and begging lawmakers to step up and vote in laws to have illegals deported. Those people are not innocent, or here in America to work, and make better lives for themselves, they are criminals and will perform any criminal acts possible. I have dealt with them for many years and know the truth about their motives for residing in this Country illegally.

When one of their family members falls victim to an illegal alien, they may have a change of mind about supporting them.

We don't know if they are illegals," he said. "We can't challenge them" when migrant workers present a federal document — the I-9 form — to obtain temporary employment.
    the hell you cant challenge them, you can use E-Verify to find out if they are legal and ask for identification and see if you can find law enforcement to check the licenses they give you to see if they are real and valid

Farm raid
    Reform guest worker program for dairy

FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2011

The arrest of a farmer for employing migrant workers on his dairy farm shows the absurdity of federal immigration policy, or lack thereof.

John Barney, co-owner of Butterville Farms, was taken into custody at his workplace Wednesday morning by a platoon of federal agents and sheriff's deputies.

The charge is harboring illegal aliens. Previously, federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents had removed eight migrant workers from the farm who were said to lack sufficient documentation.

Mr. Barney and his supporters in the agricultural community say that the workers produced a federal document, the I-9 form, that allows them to be employed in the United States on a temporary basis.

Like several farmers in the area, Mr. Barney found it difficult to hire enough local people to maintain his family-owned dairy operation. But migrant workers were eager for the jobs and the money they could earn, and performed their tasks faithfully and well.

Federal immigration agents charge Mr. Barney broke immigration law. But if an employer checks the paperwork designated for temporary employment and identification, what else can he do? Interrogate the job applicant?

Dairy farmers need competent workers. Migrant workers want to do the jobs and can do them well.

Foreign workers send the money home to their families. Since when did the desire to work hard to support one's family become a crime in America?

Dairy farmers need a guest worker program that works for the industry and eliminates the complexities that criminalize both employer and worker for doing the essential job of food production.

Members of Congress — particularly New York Rep. William L. Owens and Sens. Charles E. Schumer and Kirsten E. Gillibrand — should undertake this as soon as possible.

America needs comprehensive immigration reform. But until then, Congress must resolve regulations the enforcement of which empowered a federal raid on a dairy farm for the apparent crime of milking cows.

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/arti ... /304019977
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too many employers are not paying taxes into the System, due to hiring and working illegal immigrants is reason this Country are not progressing as it should. Millions working and are not paying taxes creates problems for all Americans.

Too many employers are not paying taxes into the System, due to hiring and working illegal immigrants is reason this Country are not progressing as it should. Millions working and are not paying taxes creates problems for all Americans.
    There are a lot of large corporations that do not pay taxes too. Like GE. But that is another story line
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

We had new tougher laws passed in 1996 that should still be enforced.
    Short Summary of the New Immigration Law
    By Ronald J Tasoff of Law Office of Tasoff & Tasoff

On the last day of September, 1996, President Clinton signed into law legislation which drastically changes the immigration laws of the U.S.. Many of these changes will effect the ability of aliens now in the U.S. to change their status to other nonimmigrant categories (such as H-1 "working " visas, student visas, treaty trader and investor status, etc.) or obtain lawful permanent residence ("green card" status). Also the rights of people both legally and illegally in the US to defend themselves in deportation proceedings or to re-enter the U.S. after a trip abroad have been drastically curtailed. The new law is over 200 pages long and contains many provisions increasing the funding and staffing of the Border Patrol, the investigations branch of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and other areas of immigration law enforcement. It also raises civil and criminal penalties for immigration law violations. Legislation passed earlier this year (Welfare Reform Act) also makes both illegal and legal immigrants ineligible to receive most forms of federal assistance including many types of Social Security benefits as well as federally insured student loans. We strongly recommend that anyone interested in becoming a lawful permanent resident or a US citizen apply immediately.

A few of the important changes that will affect all people who are not US citizens include:
    http://library.findlaw.com/1996/Dec/1/126303.html
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast