Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feb 10?

That FIST article is about a rally on Feb. 10 Wish we had gotten our hands on it earlier. Looks like FIST is real anxious to be in the game with MECHA.

We need to keep these student groups in the spotlight because "I believe the children are the future"

WG
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Feb 10?

That FIST article is about a rally on Feb. 10 Wish we had gotten our hands on it earlier. Looks like FIST is real anxious to be in the game with MECHA.

We need to keep these student groups in the spotlight because "I believe the children are the future"

WG
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nathaniel Pownell has a lot of courage

But he does not need people to tell him he is right. He knows he is right. He needs people who will stand with him.
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

Nathaniel Pownell has a lot of courage

But he does not need people to tell him he is right. He knows he is right. He needs people who will stand with him.
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

haha

Nathaniel dosnt need people to stand by him, I should know I recruited him and work 2 offices over. Frankly this is a silly mess from both sides making this a big deal. It shouldnt be.

haha

Nathaniel dosnt need people to stand by him, I should know I recruited him and work 2 offices over. Frankly this is a silly mess from both sides making this a big deal. It shouldnt be.

Illegal Immigration

Frankly this is a silly mess from both sides making this a big deal. It shouldnt be.
    A racist hate group with a charter at a tax payer supported school threatening and harassing students, is a big deal.

Illegal immigration is a big deal.

Illegal Immigration

Frankly this is a silly mess from both sides making this a big deal. It shouldnt be.
    A racist hate group with a charter at a tax payer supported school threatening and harassing students, is a big deal.

Illegal immigration is a big deal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast