Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Diana, isn't it a bit paradoxical to be called a "gringo" in your own country by the real "gringo?" The same thing applies with all the other labels, but what can you expect from people whose education generally doesn't go beyond 6th grade? I have to write it off as simply a form of "projection" on their part.

Actually I see it as their one and only defense. They have no ligitamet argument to back their position. They crossed the border of a foreign nation without going through the proper immigration channels and therefore committed a crime. Not to mention all the other atrocities that are committed by many of their population once they are here, use of social services they should be using, document fraud, etc.

The one and only argument they have is the racist angle and the sole purpose in it is to shut down any desenting view thinking it would be effective in our overly politically correct society.

Problem is we are fighting for our country, our very way of life and many of us just do not care what we are called anymore.

Also, Diana, if these illegal alien protesters and their backers did the same thing in Mexico, the cops would be crawling right down their throats and there would be bloodshed....simply look at what happened to flower vendors around Mexico City as well as the striking miners.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolegal7
    Butterbean, don't you realize that "Caucasians" don't count?????
    Oops, I forgot.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The basic attitude seems to be "shut up. leave me alone and pay me". I notice that the "rally" was once again, at a Catholic Church.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Perhaps those sheriffs who have sent bills to Fox of Mexico for costs associated with the incarceration of his illegal criminal citizens should start sending the bills to the arch dioceses of the Catholic church along with LULAC et al who are proponents of illegal immigration.

"I don't like it when they ask about something they have no business to ask about," said Laura Serrados, 24, an immigrant from Mexico who lives in Ecorse.

If it involves our tax dollars it is our business!!! The heck with them deport them they have no rights here with regards to anything
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

issmith1338, it is our business regardless of what she said simply because you have people like her who have no right to be here....they will say and do anything to circumnavigate our laws....and their words meaning nothing except to substantiate that they are in hiding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12