Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: No, President Trump Does Not Need To Take Immeduate Action on DACA, Here's Why?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No, President Trump Does Not Need To Take Immeduate Action on DACA, Here's Why?

No, President Trump Does Not Need To Take Immediate Action on DACA, Here's Why...

By sundance January 24, 2017

There are multiple voices raising concern about President Trump not taking immediate Executive Action to reverse former President Obama’s DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) program. To those voices this message is intended.

Now is not the time to address DACA. The UniParty and the UniParty friendly media are trying to bait President Trump into jumping into a politically charged issue they will use to slow, if not destroy, the larger agenda.

There are two Obama executive action constructs, DACA and DAPA.

♦ Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), also known as “The Dreamers” executive order which has been implemented and carried out deferring immigration enforcement for the children of illegal aliens.

♦ Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA), was the executive action found unconstitutional by Judge Hanen (Texas), blocked by injunction, and subsequently the injunction was argued through the appellate court all the way to SCOTUS – and upheld.

The Department of Homeland Security reluctantly halted DAPA implementation after they were defeated in the court system. However, DACA, the deferred action for “dreamers” has been ongoing. It is the DACA program that contains the largest political issue.

Trump supporters want to see the DACA executive order overturned, and it is not my intention to dispute the argument it should be because I too agree it should be overturned. However, now is not the time….

Former President Obama was asked, repeatedly, what would draw him back into the political equation to become an activist against the Trump policy and agenda implementation. At each response he continually cited DACA as the key issue which would bring him back to DC in opposition. Not Obamacare being repealed, but DACA.

Nothing would unite the various far-left activist groups more quickly than for President Trump to immediately reverse the DACA executive order. This is where prudent thought needs to be applied, and as annoying as it is – politics need to be considered.

If Trump were to take action now to remove DACA, not only would it provide the fuel to energize the opposition to his administration, he would also find few defenders within the Republican congress for immediacy in action.

Nothing would please Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi more than to have the issues around the immigration gang-of-eight bill hijack the current approach of the Trump agenda. Schumer, Pelosi and crew would enjoy nothing more than pulling out the racist, nativist, bigot cards and the media would like nothing more than to showcase them.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions as a nominee would be bombarded by questions about DACA and beaten up with any political nuance or misstep created by a blood-lusting anti-Trump media, while immigration activist groups were simultaneously engaged by all the coverage therein. Marches would begin immediately. Every talking point by Senator Corey Booker would be front and center.

The Democrat machine would be canonizing anyone who rose in opposition to the Trump administration based on DACA concerns. Halos handed out to Booker, Keith Ellison, Tom Perez et al. Do you really want to give the Democrats a tool to unite their fractured clans?

Additionally, all of Trump’s GOPe detractors would be empowered to act against him through various constructs of non support. Microphones and cameras would immediately be shoved into the face of Marco Rubio, Jeff Flake, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Kevin McCarthy and Paul Ryan.

Have we forgotten that amnesty, the gang-of-eight bill, was only 48 hours from passage IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES when Eric Cantor was primaried in 2014? Even the current OMB Director nominee Rep Mick “cantalopes” Mulvaney was in support of the Go8 bill.

The scope of the political use of DACA as a weaponized narrative to undermine President Trump would be as immediate as CNN, MSNBC, FOX and the alphabets fully engaged, and Wall Street financed, gaslighting. All of it fueled by a useful narrative to destroy the Trump agenda.

DHS Secretary nominee Kelly would need patriot missile batteries outside his office and house to stave off the incoming MSM scud missile launches. The 24/7 coverage of President Obama dropping his vacation plans to rush to Washington DC would play out over screens like the white Bronco carrying OJ Simpson. David Brock would be hiring up staffs of hundreds as Hollywood poured millions into Democrat coffers to fuel a narrative and organize the takeover of urban city halls.

Mexico would be empowered with “hateful Trump” leverage in any NAFTA discussion. The southern border and protective wall?… would be more fuel in a created narrative of Trump dragging babies out of their crying mothers arms to throw them over the Rio Grande.

No, this is not winning. This is the opposite of winning. This is giving your enemy exactly what they need to create a hateful optic and a spin a usefully false narrative to diminish President Trump.

This predictable outcome is exactly why the MSM is trying to provoke President Trump and his spokespeople and representatives into the DACA conversation/debate right now.

The GOPe wing of the UniParty would also benefit from this. Heck, every oppositional entity within the swamp, who view Trump as a threat to their preferred status-quo, would work on this effort.

Think prudently. Remember, cold anger does not act to spite itself. Be politically wise and understand the larger goals.

Yes, DACA will be removed – in a logical, methodical, prudent and sequential time frame. Know and understand the enemy.

Now is not the time to act on this issue.

Think carefully.

Trust our elected leadership.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...aca-heres-why/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-24-2017 at 02:26 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's true! Obama did say that DACA would get him into action in DC. I hadn't thought of that. Well, another issue that needs to be considered along with the havoc we know will ensue even without Obama in the fray.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From the questions to nominees at current confirmation hearings and from other recent comments from President Obama and others, what happens to the DACA illegal aliens is a primary focus. At the press conference yesterday DACA and immigration were addressed more than once.

No doubt there are many waiting to pounce when DACA is addressed. There are millions waiting to protest, demonstrate, cry, etc. with the media in waiting, too, to capture it all. Lawmakers will be on the floor of the Congress. Anything President Trump will be doing will take a back seat to the DACA drama.

The media will be interviewing families, students at colleges, professionals, anyone who can visually and verbally decry the meanness of President Trump and his supporters. Papers will have stories above the fold with accompanying pictures.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-24-2017 at 02:36 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, it will be havoc, chaos, riots, violence. As soon as it's announced. It will be like a Backdraft. He really needs his government in place before he does this given the violent protests on Inaurguration and the massive protests on Saturday over what they didn't even know and none could say. Here they'll all be there for the "children", the "DREAMERS". It will be a mess. But he does need his government in place, he needs his nominees confirmed and a functioning government before he makes this decision and takes the action. The media is trying to ignite this.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That is why I said yesterday...hold on to your hat...it was only Day One in office. We need the cabinet confirmed and get procedures in place. And we do not need the mayhem in the streets right now, right this minute.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Right O!! And don't forget the potential lawsuits if this isn't done absolutely right. We also need the 9th Judge on the US Supreme Court.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My parents used to worry I wouldn't come home on time. Usually I didn't, but I always came home. That didn't make them wrong for worrying and it didn't make me wrong for being later than expected. Trump Supporters are used to waiting for Trump, they stood in lines for hours waiting for Trump, but he always showed even when his plane failed, had to emergency land hours away and rent another aircraft, and he showed up in Little Rock and made it worth everyone's while. Trump won't let US down. Just make sure he knows what we want, we want DACA ended with no legislative replacement. We want them to leave the country.

"That's crazy and confusing," said William Gheen, founder of the Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. "Donald Trump promised to end Obama's unconstitutional executive orders, and that's DAPA and DACA."

Immigration Hawks Worry Trump Backtracking on DACA (ALIPAC)
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

My parents used to worry I wouldn't come home on time. Usually I didn't, but I always came home. That didn't make them wrong for worrying and it didn't make me wrong for being later than expected.
    Well, your parents were obviously different from mine if they didn't think you were wrong for not following their directions. If I failed to follow my parents orders, I was wrong and knew it. However, I accepted my punishment and learned from it. And if I made a promise to my parents, I knew darn well it was in my best interest to keep it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast