Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NY City Teens Help in Bomb Threat

http://www.officer.com/article/article. ... 8&id=22776

Updated: April 7th, 2005 10:53 AM EDT
    Home > Homeland Defense & Terrorism
    Report: New York City Teens Help in Bomb Plot

Topics: Terrorism, Terrorists, illegal aliens, immigration, border patrol

NEW YORK (AP) -- Two 16-year-old girls from New York City have been arrested on immigration charges after federal authorities said they planned to become suicide bombers, according to a published report.

The teenagers were arrested March 24 and were being held in a detention center in Leesport, Pa., The New York Times reported Thursday, citing a government document provided by a federal agent.

According to the document, the FBI found that the girls posed ''an imminent threat to the security of the United States based upon evidence that they plan to be suicide bombers,'' the Times said.

The evidence was not described in the document.

Manny Van Pelt, a spokesman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, a division of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, would confirm only that two juveniles had been arrested on ''administrative immigration violations'' and remained in custody.

The girls - one from Bangladesh, one from Guinea - were living in the United States illegally, the Times reported.

Adam Carroll, a community activist with the Islamic Circle of North America, told the Times one of the girls had been arrested after she stopped attending public high school in September. Federal immigration agents investigated her home and discovered an essay about suicide and Islam on her computer, Carroll said.

The case seemed to be ''an investigation that's gotten out of hand, like a lot of other so-called terror investigations,'' Carroll told the newspaper.

» More Stories From Homeland Defense & Terrorism

Very Scarey. We are being invaded in all directions. Adam Carroll an activist with the Islaamic Circle of North America says it's "an investigation that's gotten out of hand, like a lot of the other so-called terror investigations". Kiss my
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean:

You are getting really good at finding new articles of high interest. I will place this one on the homepage tomorrow.

That's two that you found to be placed on the home in one week.

Way to go! Bbean!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article has been place upon the ALIPAC Homepage. Please post your comments here since there is a link beneath the article leading to this thread.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=329
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very Scarey. We are being invaded in all directions. Adam Carroll an activist with the Islaamic Circle of North America says it's "an investigation that's gotten out of hand, like a lot of the other so-called terror investigations". Kiss my
    I'm so sick of these stupid activists that are always ranting and raving in favor of the criminals and the enemies of America. If I were in charge I'd shutdown these groups under RICO and have everyone of these clowns deported including the head of the snake of these activists groups the ACLU.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn