Like Tree2Likes

Thread: NYC Democratic Official: ‘I Think There’s A Lot of Voter Fraud’ [VIDEO]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NYC Democratic Official: ‘I Think There’s A Lot of Voter Fraud’ [VIDEO]

NYC Democratic Official: ‘I Think There’s A Lot of Voter Fraud’ [video]

JUSTIN CARUSO
    8:44 AM 10/11/20169

A Democratic official was caught on camera admitting his knowledge of voter fraud in New York, according to a video released Tuesday. (Youtube screen shot/Project Veritas)

A Democratic official was caught on camera admitting his knowledge of voter fraud in New York City, according to a video released Tuesday.

Alan Schulkin, serves as a Democratic Election Commissioner in New York City, the New York Post reported. James O’Keefe’s group Project Veritas released the video early Tuesday morning, saying it was shot at a United Federation of Teachers holiday party in December 2015.

Schulkin was caught saying, “people don’t realize certain neighborhoods in particular, they bus people around to vote.” When asked for clarification, Schulkin says, “They put them in a bus and go from poll site to poll site.”

The woman in the video asks “Oh like minority neighborhoods, like black neighborhoods and Hispanic neighborhoods?” to which Schulkin nods and responds “Yeah. And Chinese too.”

When asked why minority voters are being bussed around, Schulkin responded, “For votes. More votes for themselves. They’re all running for office.”

The official also discuses Muslim women voting and the potential for fraud: “Your vote isn’t really counting because they can go in there with a burka on and you don’t know if they are a voter … Your vote gets discounted because they come in with a burka and they can vote.”

“I should have said ‘potential fraud’ instead of ‘fraud,’” Schulkin later told the New York Post, and said about the woman questioning him, “She was like a nuisance. I was just trying to placate her.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/video-nyc-d

Immigration and illegal immigration are ruining our country because we aren't enforcing our laws or upholding our Constitution. This is a disgrace. Trump is right. They will try to rig this election in every way they can get away with.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn