Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Obama Admin Proposes to Amnesty Relatives of Legal Permanent Residents

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thumbs up Obama Admin Proposes to Amnesty Relatives of Legal Permanent Residents

Free Beacon article dated July 22, 2015 "The Obama administration is moving forward with plans to expand a waiver program that will allow additional illegal aliens to remain in the country rather than apply for legal status from abroad."

The article states at the end there is a 60 day public comment period - anyone with info on how to comment?

http://freebeacon.com/issues/obama-a...n-immigration/

Now we have the parents etc of illegals given green cards Legal Permanent Residents (which they never should have gotten as they entered illegally) allowed to bring their families too - it never ends.

Picture when all are amnestied by the exec order, which was approved by Senate and House, bring their families, siblings, parents etc. That is next - it is not just those here now amnestied, they will be entitled to chain migration - the anchor babies are entitled too. The numbers are going to quadruple and one would be hard pressed to find a real American citizen of the USA for it will look like central america and mexico.
    Last edited by artist; 07-30-2015 at 08:30 AM.

I don't know how one comments, but we need to find out right away. ALIPAC and NumbersUSA need to investigate post haste and tell us what to do. This can not be allowed. Congress needs to shut this down, too bad we don't have a Congress that's willing to do anything except line the pockets of the people trying to turn our country into the World's Largest Banana Republic.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I don't know how one comments, but we need to find out right away. ALIPAC and NumbersUSA need to investigate post haste and tell us what to do. This can not be allowed. Congress needs to shut this down, too bad we don't have a Congress that's willing to do anything except line the pockets of the people trying to turn our country into the World's Largest Banana Republic.
    I agree. Would love to comment!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

May God prove me wrong, but I feel confident that this republican Congress will take no action to stop any of this. But if I am right, I hope republicans and democrats take note and like me stop voting for the two major parties. f A vote for those are a vote for amnesty again!

Comment before September 21, 2015.
    ADDRESSES: You may submit comments, identified by DHS Docket No. USCIS–2012–0003, by emailing one of the following:
    • Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov.
    Follow the site’s instructions for submitting comments.
    or you may also email comments directly to USCIS at uscisfrcomment@dhs.gov. Include DHS Docket No.USCIS–2012–0003 in the subject line of your message at either email site

The Federal Register reads:
    Expansion of Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers of Inadmissibility AGENCY: U.S. Citizenship and
    Immigration Services, Dept of Homeland Security.
    ACTION: Proposed rule.
    SUMMARY: DHS proposes to expand eligibility for provisional waivers of certain grounds of inadmissibility based on the accrual of unlawful presence to all aliens who are statutorily eligible for
    a waiver of such grounds, are seeking such a waiver in connection with an immigrant visa application, and meet other conditions. The provisional waiver process currently allows certain aliens who are present in the US to request from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) a provisional waiver of certain unlawful presence grounds of inadmissibility prior to departing from the United States for consular processing of their immigrant visas—rather than applying for a waiver abroad after the immigrant
    visa interview using the Form I–601,Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (hereinafter ‘‘Form I–601 waiver
    process’’).

DHS proposes to expand its current provisional waiver process in two principal ways. First, DHS would
    eliminate current limitations on the provisional waiver process that restrict eligibility to certain immediate relatives
    of U.S. citizens. **((adding here, we are talking @ "legal permanent residents" not citizens))** Under this proposed rule, the provisional waiver process would be made available to all aliens
    who are statutorily eligible for waivers
    of inadmissibility based on unlawful presence and meet certain other conditions. Second, in relation to the
    statutory requirement that the waiver applicant demonstrate that denial of the waiver would result in ‘‘extreme hardship’’ to certain family members,
    DHS proposes to expand the provisional waiver process by eliminating the current restriction that limits extreme hardship determinations only to alienswho can establish extreme hardship to U.S. citizen spouses or parents. Under this proposed rule, an applicant for a provisional waiver would be permitted to establish the eligibility requirement
    of showing extreme hardship to any qualifying relative (namely, U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouses or parents). DHS is proposing to expand
    the provisional waiver process in the
    interests of encouraging eligible aliens
    to complete the visa process abroad,
    promoting family unity, and improving
    administrative efficiency.