Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Announces Support for UN Resolution Stating 'Indigenou

There is video of him at the link below....

Obama Announces Support for UN Resolution Stating 'Indigenous Peoples Have the Right to the Lands ... They Have Traditionally Owned, Occupied or Otherwise Used or Acquired'
    Tuesday, December 21, 2010
    By Penny Starr

Obama trival nations

President Barack Obama greets audience members after speaking at the White House Tribal Nations Conference on Thursday, Dec. 16, 2010, at the Interior Department in Washington. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama, addressing a tribal nations conference at the White House last week, announded that the U.S. government is now supporting the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People, which includes a sweeping declaration that "indigenous peoples" have a right to lands and resources they traditionally occupied or "otherwise used."

"Indigenous peoples have the right to the lands, territories and resources which they have traditionally owned, occupied or otherwise used or acquired," says the U.N. resolution.

The Bush administration had declined to support the resolution.

At the White House Tribal Nations Conference, Obama reminded the group that last year he signed a resolution passed by Congress that “finallyâ€

Banned
    This opens the door for EVERY mexican to claim this was their land

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    This opens the door for EVERY mexican to claim this was their land
    That is obamanation's plan. He delights in putting down and pi.... ssing on white people. He is hateful, racist, narcissistic and in need of psychiatric care for his internal hatred. He is not a true Christian in any way, shape, or form.

He will continue to do his best to destroy this country. It was a very sad day indeed when he stole (whoops won) the presidency of the greatest nation on earth.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

JUst called Burr's office and the young lady told me the President can say anything he wants to supporting a resolution from the UN, but it does not trump our laws and if so it would have to go through our Congress
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    JUst called Burr's office and the young lady told me the President can say anything he wants to supporting a resolution from the UN, but it does not trump our laws and if so it would have to go through our Congress
    Yep, international agreements must be ratified by Congress (like the START Treaty) or else they're meaningless.

Just shows his arrogance and hatred for this country to support some lame UN resolution KNOWING it will never GET THRU THIS CONGRESS!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Just shows his arrogance and hatred for this country to support some lame UN resolution KNOWING it will never GET THRU THIS CONGRESS!
    Do ya think it won't?????? Look what is getting past them already...

Kathyet

Does this mean the Brittish can reclaim their lands from the invaders?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Everyone in my family since the 1800,s lived here so does that not include me? Oh yeah I'm white nevermind. They should haved named the resloution whites get out of america!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!