Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Obama Voters Switched to Trump over Immigration, Says Poll

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Voters Switched to Trump over Immigration, Says Poll

by JOHN BINDER
    15 Jun 2017
    Washington, D.C.
    735 comments

White former President Obama voters switched for Donald Trump for his views on immigration and terrorism, a new survey argues.

In a new survey by the Voter Study Group, an analysis of Americans who voted for Trump in the 2016 Election reveals how his opposition to amnesty for illegal immigrants helped put together a base of white working-class voters, many of which previously voted for Obama.

“Those who opposed a path for citizenship for undocumented immigrants and believed that undocumented immigrants detract from American society were more likely to switch their support from President Obama to Trump,” a brief of the survey stated.

The survey found that some white Obama voters mostly aligned with Trump on issues like immigration and attitudes towards Islam. In 2012, 37 percent of Obama whites held generally negative views about Muslims and 33 percent said illegal immigrants were a drain on American taxpayers.

In 2016, 81 percent of Trump’s primary base of voters said terrorism was “very important,” while 72 percent said immigration was “very important.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...ion-says-poll/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

EXPIRE DACA TODAY, keep your coalition together, reduce welfare costs, reduce education costs, reduce job theft from Americans, increase wages, reduce crime .... it's all good! Ending DACA is a win-win-win-win-win-win for Americans!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    EXPIRE DACA TODAY, keep your coalition together, reduce welfare costs, reduce education costs, reduce job theft from Americans, increase wages, reduce crime .... it's all good! Ending DACA is a win-win-win-win-win-win for Americans!
    Yep, today is the day we find out of that expiration date you've been insisting was going to happen actually happens. Trust me, I'm not holding my breath because I never thought it was going to expire, nor did I ever see any evidence that would have suggested it was.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO PATH FOR CHILDREN OF CRIMINAL TRESPASSING ILLEGAL ALIENS. DEPORT THE WHOLE FAMILY

LET THEIR PRESIDENT TAKE CARE OF THEM...DEPORT THEM ALL!!

Can the people in the ghettos of Detroit, Baltimore, Oakland, St. Louis, Chicago, L.A., New York DUMP their children over the border into CANADA?

NO!!!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Yep, today is the day we find out of that expiration date you've been insisting was going to happen actually happens. Trust me, I'm not holding my breath because I never thought it was going to expire, nor did I ever see any evidence that would have suggested it was.
    I hope it does. We should find out shortly.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy