Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's amnesty by edict

Exclusive: Chuck Norris reveals plan to naturalize 9 million likely Democrats

Published: 05/17/2015 at 5:01 PM
    Chuck Norris

As if President Obama hasn’t made enough wrong moves, now, he’s going to finish his presidency casting a wide net of amnesty and carting illegals into every American community with virtually no regard for safety in doing so. But he does have one thing in mind for certain: creating new voters in every state to ensure a 2016 win for the Democratic Party presidential nominee.

First, the Department of Homeland Security, or DHS, sent letters to all 9,000,000 green-card holders urging them to naturalize prior to the 2016 election.

PJ Media reported how it “obtained an internal ‘Dear Colleague’ letter written by Leon Rodriguez, the ‘director and co-chair of the Task Force on New Americans.’ The letter refers to a White House report called ‘Strengthening Communities by Welcoming All Residents.’”

PJM added: “Leon Rodriguez has a tainted history – not only was he a central player in the radicalization of Eric Holder’s Civil Rights Division, he also ‘undertook a purportedly illegal search‘ of a government employee’s computer in Montgomery County, Maryland. (Messy details are at the Washington Post.)”

The Rodriguez’s letter states: “This report outlines an immigrant integration plan that will advance our nation’s global competitiveness and ensure that the people who live in this country can fully participate in their communities.”

Of course, “fully participate” is code for granting voting rights and specifically re-electing a Democrat president.

Second, remember President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, program? When it was enacted in June 2012, Obama told Americans, “Now, let’s be clear – this is not amnesty, this is not immunity, this is not a path to citizenship.”

But that was then; this is now. Millions of illegals can now get permanent U.S. citizenship, thanks to how the DHS is administering the DACA program.

Chuck Norris provides real solutions to our county’s problems and a way to reawaken the American dream in his best-seller, “Black Belt Patriotism.”

Conn Carroll explained how DACA has led and will lead to countless illegals with citizenship: “Here is how the loophole works: Once an illegal immigrant has been given deferred action status through Obama’s DACA program, he or she can then apply for ‘advance parole’ status, a status normally given to lawful immigrants who have a pending green card application but can also show a pressing need to travel abroad that ‘serves the public interest.’”

Carroll added, “All a DACA recipient needs to do is invent a reason to travel back home (perhaps an ailing grandmother), apply for advance parole, and then reenter the country legally. Once they have reentered the country legally with their new advance parole status they are no longer an illegal immigrant and can now begin a path to citizenship just like any legal immigrant.”

To prove it, DHS confirmed in February through a conference call with House Judiciary Committee staff that, thus far, 4,566 DACA recipients have been granted advance parole status out of the 6,400 that have applied. That may not sound like a lot, but it is an 88 percent success rate, and the Obama regime is on the warpath even now to push for more by 2016.

The Congressional Budget Office confirmed earlier this year that these immigrants will receive “the same benefits that citizens receive.” And the CBO also confirmed that President Obama’s unilateral executive amnesty will cost taxpayers $10.2 billion.

Third, to add insult to injury, the White House Task Force on New Americans just announced in April its “federal strategic action plan immigrant and refugee integration.” They call it: “Strengthening Communities by Welcoming All Residents.”

Their strategy is to “seed your communities” with at least 70,000 refugees a year, including Iraqis, Burmese, Bhutanese, Somalis, Cubans, Syrians and others. And the numbers of Syrians, mostly Muslim, will surpass them all.

As the Al Monitor reported, “U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Population, Refugees, and Migration Anne Richard says the United States will dramatically increase the number of Syrian refugees allowed to resettle permanently in the United States from about 350 this year to close to 10,000 annually as the crisis grinds on into its fifth year,” toward Obama’s goal of 500,000 new Syrian residents integrated in the U.S.

What’s tragically unfortunate is that Coptic Christians barely even get a mention by Obama’s administration and even less protection. People, like Coptic Christian priest Father Anthony Hanna, who immigrated to the United States with his wife and two sons, has pleaded for years to Obama to do more for his persecuted community. But when 21 Coptic Christians were beheaded by ISIS a few months ago, Obama referred to them only as “Egyptian citizens,” still offering no further help to those persecuted and hunted minority in the Middle East. Thank God for the country of Georgia, which has been one of the few refuges and havens for many of them.

It’s difficult to believe that a single president could make more international Middle East fiascos in a few short years: miscalculating the Arab spring, empowering the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt, failing to protect Americans in Benghazi, enabling ISIS through the complete withdraw of troops from Iraq, remaining aloof to our ally Israel, and then being calloused and obtuse with persecuted Coptic Christians. Indeed, as I just wrote in a former column, Obama has literally helped build the environment for the Apocalypse, as defined by both Muslims and Christians.

(In my next column, set for Memorial Day, I’ll comment about the security and other problems posed by the strategies of the White House Task Force on New Americans. I’ll also discuss some further points about Jade Helm 15 and my hotly debated column about it a few weeks ago.)

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/obamas-amnesty-by-edict/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama's amnesty by edict and Jade Helm 15, Part 2

Exclusive: Chuck Norris sounds off on 7-state U.S. military operation

Published: 5 hours ago

Chuck Norris

In my last column, I began to discuss the problems with the new White House Task Force on New Americans just announced in April and its “federal strategic action plan immigrant and refugee integration.” They call it: “Strengthening Communities by Welcoming All Residents.”

Their strategy is to “seed your communities” with at least 70,000 refugees a year, including Iraqis, Burmese, Bhutanese, Somalis, Cubans, Syrians and others. And the numbers of Syrians, mostly Muslim, will surpass them all, toward Obama’s goal of 500,000 new Syrian residents integrated in the U.S.

The main problems with the White House Task Force on New Americans and its strategy is that it is unconstitutional (bypassing Congress), biased toward people groups (by abandoning persecuted groups like Coptic Christians), and totally disregards issues of security for the American people (by increasing the potential import of terrorism).

When the FBI admits that ISIS has infiltrated all 50 states of our union, is now the time when Obama should be increasing the free passes into every community of America, with an intentional strategy of integration to boot? Haven’t the dangers and escalation of jihad recruiting of ISIS alone in Minneapolis, which boasts one of the greatest influx of Somalis around the country, sent any type of alarm to the Oval Office?

Bottom line, regarding Obama’s free pass to millions of illegal immigrants, Cecilia Munoz, Obama’s director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, has tried to convince Americans that the president and his administration is only granting temporary legal status to millions of illegals. But the fact is, their very intent is to circumvent the law and legislatures just as he’s repeatedly said to the press that he would do, and grant illegals legal citizenship with a wave of his presidential wand.

Rather than following existing U.S. immigration law, Munoz continues to take her cues from the president by excusing their illegal executive actions by blaming Congress. Munoz told NPR: “Well, and I would hope that [the president] would be the first to say that Congress should stand up and do its job here. … But in the meantime, he’s got to do his part.”

Chuck Norris provides real solutions to our county’s problems and a way to reawaken the American dream in his best-seller, “Black Belt Patriotism.”

With this president, there’s no need for Congress. There’s no need for proper protocol or a path to citizenship. All that’s required is his pen, executive orders, and unconstitutional minions who carry out anything he decrees. They shouldn’t even call Obama president, but king, especially because of his amnesty by edict.

Speaking of government overreach and security, I must clarify a note regarding my column on Jade Helm 15 a few weeks ago, which went viral and was misquoted by some in the mainstream media. I never ever said that that seven-state U.S. military operation intended to take over Texas, as some implied like ABC News, which reported, “Even actor Chuck Norris jumping in the fray.” However, I did in fact mention that Jade Helm 15 is likely more than a military exercise. I do believe, in addition to the largest domestic military training, it is also a display of power (near the southern border) intended for deterrence of enemies like ISIS and other terrorists, who the FBI have already said are present in all 50 states.

And I will reiterate again that the White House and the Pentagon could have easily avoided any controversy about Jade Helm 15 if its primary Washington leaders would have called for a confidential informative meeting with the respected governors of the seven states in which it is being held this summer. They also would have been very wise not to place on Jade Helm’s official operation map that Texas and Utah were “hostile states.” When will they learn? Don’t mess with Texas!

Finally, let me also reiterate on this Memorial Day weekend something most Americans already know about me: I am a patriot in every sense of the term and a staunch super-supporter of those who serve our country in all four branches of our U.S. military. My comments about Jade Helm 15 are directed at its Washington leaders, not our courageous men and women in uniform.

I’ve been to the Middle East twice to support our troops and visited countless wounded warriors in hospitals around the globe. I also served in the U.S. Air Force. My father fought in the Battle of the Bulge in World War II. My brother, Aaron, served in the U.S. Army on the DMZ in Korea. And my brother, Wieland, also served in the U.S. Army and gave his life during the Vietnam War. He volunteered to walked point while on patrol deep in the jungle. He gave his life while doing so, providing a way for the rest to make it to safety. (For more details, my mother, Wilma Knight, wrote a chapter on each of us Norris men in her autobiography, “Acts of Kindness.”)

It Wieland and all other brave Americans like him who laid down their lives in service whom we honor this and every Memorial Day. I believe the words that Abraham Lincoln said about those who fought and died at Gettysburg still apply today:

The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us – that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion – that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain – that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom – and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

God, bless those who have fought and gave the full measure of devotion. God, bless them and their families. And God, bless those who are highly resolved by continuing to serve our country today. God, bless the USA!

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/obamas-am...elm-15-part-2/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn