Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

too bad this country was founded by IMMIGRANTS and throughout history has been inhabitted by IMMIGRANTS............ ITs great that we(latinos) are fighting for our rights. All i hear is how we are on welfare and sit around and be lazy having kids, when that is the biggest B*ll Sh*t ever. Ive been in this great country since i was 5, and for whatever reason i am still illegal. I pay taxes just like every american citizen, my parents also pay taxes and so does every member of my family in this country illegaly. We work very hard day in day out and can very proudly say we own our own house. We take jobs "americans" dont want, we basically run old peoples homes, fast food joints, housecleaning, gardening, farm working, and every dirty job out there that americans dont want. Who is rebuilding new orleans?! MEXICANS. People who wanna talk garbage and who are ignorant give us a bad name but in reality we contribute as much to this coutry as any american citizen...........................................

The illegal alien above has been DEPORTED from ALIPAC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    too bad this country was founded by IMMIGRANTS and throughout history has been inhabitted by IMMIGRANTS..
    Over 90% of this country's citizens are NATIVE BORN, not IMMIGRANTS.

ITs great that we(latinos) are fighting for our rights. All i hear is how we are on welfare and sit around and be lazy having kids, when that is the biggest B*ll Sh*t ever.
    First off, if you are here in violation of the law you have no 'rights'. You are a criminal alien, and we have the 'right' to deport you the same way Mexico does with it's 'criminal aliens'.

Second, the birth rate for illegal aliens (based on 'anchor baby' statistics) is 4.7 children per household. You're DEFINITELY 'having kids'.

Ive been in this great country since i was 5, and for whatever reason i am still illegal. I pay taxes just like every american citizen, my parents also pay taxes and so does every member of my family in this country illegaly. We work very hard day in day out and can very proudly say we own our own house.
    The reason you're still illegal is that you or your parents 'couldn't be bothered' to follow the law. I don't care if you pay taxes, they don't cover your expenses and I'm no longer willing to 'cover' it with MY tax dollars.

We take jobs "americans" dont want, we basically run old peoples homes, fast food joints, housecleaning, gardening, farm working, and every dirty job out there that americans dont want. Who is rebuilding new orleans?! MEXICANS. People who wanna talk garbage and who are ignorant give us a bad name but in reality we contribute as much to this coutry as any american citizen....
    That's the BIGGEST lie being told, from the White House to the outhouse, jobs Americans don't want. Americans have ALWAYS done those jobs and would still be doing them today if not for criminal employers and illegal aliens breaking the law.

Banned
    Damn, I knew it was taking too long to write that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12