Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ohio Sheriff Sends Mexico 900k Bill for “Taking Care of Your Criminals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ohio Sheriff Sends Mexico 900k Bill for “Taking Care of Your Criminals

Ohio Sheriff Sends Mexico 900k Bill for “Taking Care of Your Criminals

Butler County Ohio Sheriff Richard Jones is at it again. You might remember a column I wrote about him not too long ago, when he was cracking down on employers who hire illegal aliens. Well, he has now sent a bill to the government of Mexico for the amount of $900,000. He explains that it is reimbursement for “taking care of your criminals.” For that he has started receiving death threats from the Mexican drug cartels. Sheriff Jones is unfazed by the threats:

“Am I afraid of that? No,” Jones said. “I’ve had people who’ve wanted to kill me my entire life and they haven’t killed me yet. If I was afraid of that, I wouldn’t have this job. I’d be a news guy. I’d be doing what you’re doing.”

Sheriff Jones has been outspoken in his opposition to all the benefits are thrown at illegal aliens, while American citizens having a hard time of it are paying for them with their taxes:

“They go to the hospitals for free, they bring their drugs in. They go to school for free, they do everything for free. They get free phones. Hey, it’s the greatest place in the world to live. Get free stuff, don’t have to work and you don’t have to speak English.”

The sheriff mentions John Boehner in his interview, calling him useless (my words) and an asset to the open border crowd like Obama, Hillary and Marco Rubio (My words):

Butler Co. Sheriff Jones talks one-on-one with WLWT about what makes him tick
    WLWT
    Subscribe

Published on Nov 24, 2015

Whether it's immigration, drugs or politics, Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones is not afraid to cook up controversy. Subscribe to WLWT on YouTube now for more: http://bit.ly/1ipUX3c

http://www.thepcgraveyard.com/2015/1...our-criminals/

Oh wow! I love this! Every sheriff and city police chief in the US should do likewise!

Way to go, Sheriff!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn