Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Oklahoma AG: I Will Sue Obama Over Immigration Order

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oklahoma AG: I Will Sue Obama Over Immigration Order

Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt says he is "days" away from suing President Barack Obama for his "unlawful" executive order that gives amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants.

"It really is fifth-grade civics . . . The president has a constitutional duty to execute the laws," Pruitt said Tuesday on "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

"It did not go through Congress, and he likes to point to the fact that it's prosecutorial discretion that gives him this license.

"As an attorney general, I use prosecutorial discretion every day in our office, and it's only used on a case-by-case basis."

Pruitt said that "4 million-plus individuals subject to deportation" are now off the hook.

"The fact of the matter is, we need to take steps to enforce the rule of law to address his unlawful action . . . I would imagine [it would happen in] days. We don't have an exact time," he said.

"It's very, very insincere of this president to say, 'Pass a law of Congress or pass a law consistent with what I believe, and because you have not, I can fill in the void.' That's not how our system works."

Last month, a U.S. district judge sided with Pruitt in the Sooner State's lawsuit against the Affordable Care Act.

The suit said the IRS improperly allowed subsidies for insurance coverage purchased in states with healthcare exchanges operated by the government.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Sc.../25/id/609546/
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Now Pruitt's attitude deserves my respect, but as I said on The TN story, I'm afraid it is too little, too late. At least the OK AG is not waiting for the legislature or Governor to tell him to act, he shows some gonads.

GO OKLAHOMA! Wake up States, this is a battle that needs you. After all this issue is what States Rights is actually about.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz View Post

Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt says he is "days" away from suing President Barack Obama for his "unlawful" executive order that gives amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants.

"It really is fifth-grade civics . . . The president has a constitutional duty to execute the laws," Pruitt said Tuesday on "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

"It did not go through Congress, and he likes to point to the fact that it's prosecutorial discretion that gives him this license.

"As an attorney general, I use prosecutorial discretion every day in our office, and it's only used on a case-by-case basis."

Pruitt said that "4 million-plus individuals subject to deportation" are now off the hook.

"The fact of the matter is, we need to take steps to enforce the rule of law to address his unlawful action . . . I would imagine [it would happen in] days. We don't have an exact time," he said.

"It's very, very insincere of this president to say, 'Pass a law of Congress or pass a law consistent with what I believe, and because you have not, I can fill in the void.' That's not how our system works."

Last month, a U.S. district judge sided with Pruitt in the Sooner State's lawsuit against the Affordable Care Act.

The suit said the IRS improperly allowed subsidies for insurance coverage purchased in states with healthcare exchanges operated by the government.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Sc.../25/id/609546/

I see every one is going to Sue Obama but they don't do it ?if you say your going to Sue him do it