Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Older Interview with Laura Ingraham on Palin

Monday, March 10, 2008
    Ingraham on Palin: "I like her!"

Yet another national talk-show host seems very pleased with the idea of Sarah Palin becoming our next Vice President. This time, it's Laura Ingraham. During a discussion of the Veepstakes Monday morning, Miss Ingraham was considerably less than impressed with almost all of the VP possibilities being floated in the media. The notable exception, however, was a certain Governor from the Last Frontier. Gov. Palin is clearly the only VP candidate who can cement McCain's support in the conservative base AND make the ticket more appealing to independent voters. Most of the other names being thrown around can only perform one of those tasks, but there is one candidate can do both. Her name is Sarah Palin. How could you refuse the opportunity to have such a person on your ticket?

Here's what Ingraham had to say:

"We definitely want a governor, but slim pickings, though, in the governors. And I’m telling you, the Alaskan governor…what’s her name? I always forget it. (Producer: “ Palinâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote] That sells a lot more than “my friendsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's see. Between the platform at the Repub convention on this issue and Palin if she is straight could have a big boost for the ticket. I haven't watch either of the conventions but I hear she is speaking tonight. Let's see what happens.

Did you see the Republican women have a press conference today. They are angry as women. They said the Dems did it to Hillary and now they are trying to do it to Palin. Asking questions that they wouldn't ask of a man.

I was a bit let down by Palins speech last night. She talked about her accomplishments and McLames, but I guess I missed her talking about her stance on some issues.

She did talk about energy which is a big issue right now. One think I liked about her, is she spoke softly but carried a big stick. I like when she said, "I'm coming to Washington to get your good opinion of me, I'm coming to work for American and the people of America." She was slapping the MSM up the head. I liked that she said to the Hockey Moms, (this was off the cuff) What's the difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull?" LIPSTICK.

In other words, 'you want to play, we'll play.' I think she decided her family was off limits and she isn't going to sit back and let others try to defend her with the sexist questions the media has doing of late.

I'm excited about Sarah Palin. Anyone who doesn't like her is a sexist liberal bigot. I think she is a liberals nightmare which makes her a hero to me. She is for smaller government, less taxes. She mentioned Obama raising taxes by the billions and she is correct. If you want your taxes to go up and have liberals run/regulate your life vote for Obama.

I'm from Massachusetts and I know how greedy and selfish liberals are. I can't be far enough from them.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I'm excited about Sarah Palin. Anyone who doesn't like her is a sexist liberal bigot. I think she is a liberals nightmare which makes her a hero to me. She is for smaller government, less taxes. She mentioned Obama raising taxes by the billions and she is correct. If you want your taxes to go up and have liberals run/regulate your life vote for Obama.

I'm from Massachusetts and I know how greedy and selfish liberals are. I can't be far enough from them.
    Glenn Beck had on a whole panel of guys telling about his liberalism and his inconsistency tonight. INTERESTING. I liked her A LOT.