Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Judge Puts Hold on White House Plan to Warn Employers About Hiring Illegals
    Saturday, September 01, 2007

Move would harm citizens and those working in the U.S. legally, the Washington Post reported on Saturday.

The ruling, issued by U.S. District Judge Maxine M. Chesney, bars the Department of Homeland Security from sending mail notices to 140,000 employers about suspect Social Security numbers.

The AFL-CIO and the American Civil Liberties Union say that DHS is going beyond its mandate to enforce immigration laws and is misusing the Social Security Administration’s database, according to the report.

"We're disappointed by the delay and expect to prevail once the court has the benefit of full briefing and argument," DHS spokeswoman Laura Keehner said.

She added that Homeland Security will continue other immigration enforcement programs.

The ruling allows Judge Chesney to review the lawsuit before issuing a decision on the DHS plan. A hearing on the case has been set for Oct. 1.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295478,00.html

Now there's a judge that needs to be fired bush boy!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Un-effing-believable!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

It wouldn't surprise me if he expected this to happen when he said he was going to enforce immigration laws. We should have known there would be something else which he would be sure to have pop up and stop it.

Funny how he can over-ride anything he wants to when he wants to and how he acts as though he can't do anything when it serves his agenda or purpose.

Such a dependable president, isn't he? VERY predictable, I'll give him that much.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    It wouldn't surprise me if he expected this to happen when he said he was going to enforce immigration laws. We should have known there would be something else which he would be sure to have pop up and stop it.

Funny how he can over-ride anything he wants to when he wants to and how he acts as though he can't do anything when it serves his agenda or purpose.

Such a dependable president, isn't he? VERY predictable, I'll give him that much.
    why aren't we all getting together and impeach these two. Of course the judges are in his favor. Gonzoles fired the good ones and they appointed political ones. I read where the courts think that DHS doesn't have the authority to enforce immigration laws. How sutpid is that. NO wonder DHS hasn't done anything. Why was that department created if they have no authority to secure and protect our country?