Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Outsourcing Firm Lead Pleads Guilty to H-1B Fraud

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Outsourcing Firm Lead Pleads Guilty to H-1B Fraud

Outsourcing Firm Lead Pleads Guilty to H-1B Fraud

AP

by JOHN BINDER
    25 Jul 2017San Jose, CA

A California-based businesswoman who runs an outsourcing firm to replace American tech workers pleaded guilty to H-1B visa fraud.

Sridevi Aiyaswamy of Strataserv Inc. in San Jose, California, pleaded guilty in federal court after she fraudulently brought foreign guest workers on the H-1B visa to the United States by falsely claiming they had already secured jobs in the country when they had not, according to Mercury News.

Aiyaswamy brought 25 foreign nationals to the U.S. on H-1B visas by telling immigration officials that jobs were waiting at Cisco Systems, Inc.

Every year, more than 100,000 foreign guest workers come to the U.S. on the H-1B visa, replacing Americans in the tech, medical, fashion, and other industries.

Strataserv, Aiyaswamy’s outsourcing firm, previously worked with some of the largest outsourcers including Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco Systems, IBM, Amazon, Yahoo!, and Apple.

Aiyaswamy pleaded guilty to three of the 34 counts she was charged with, admitting to the H-1B visa fraud. The woman now faces a maximum 10-year prison sentence and a $250,000 fine.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...ty-h-1b-fraud/

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Sridevi Aiyaswamy"...is this person a US citizen? Was she brought here as a refugee, asylum???

If so, strip her of citizenship and BOOT her out. I do not want to pay for her 10 years in prison!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Put her in prison for 10 years then deport and make sure the world hears of her punishment!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    "Sridevi Aiyaswamy"...is this person a US citizen? Was she brought here as a refugee, asylum???

If so, strip her of citizenship and BOOT her out. I do not want to pay for her 10 years in prison!
    Most should be. I agree. But I think we need to make an example of a few, especially a few high profile ones like this woman. I say we should give her the 10 years in prison. I think it would make a great example to others of what will happen to you if you're caught doing the same thing. I will gladly pitch in a few bucks of my tax money to make a powerful example out of this one to others.

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Put her in prison for 10 years then deport and make sure the world hears of her punishment!

W
    Exactly! Make sure EVERYONE hears about this and what will happen to people who try to pull this stunt in the future. A case like this should be used to our advantage as a deterrent to others who try to do what this lady did.

Put her in FEDERAL TENT CITY on FEDERAL LAND in the desert hauling buckets of sand back and forth all day long!

Then I get my monies worth for 10 years.

NO television, no amenities!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL