Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pakistani Muslims call for Popes Death

Pakistani Muslims Call for Crucifixion of Pope
    September 23, 2006 09:44 AM EST

By Sher Zieve – After Friday prayer services, hundreds of Pakistani Muslims were reported to have taken to the streets and called for Pope Benedict XVI’s crucifixion. Carrying signs reading “Down with Muslim’s Enemies”, members of Pakistan’s Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal (United Action Front) and Jamaat-i-Islami party continued their demonstrations against the pope having quoted a 14th century Byzantine emperor.

Senior leader of Pakistan's main alliance of radical parties Hafiz Hussain Ahmed shouted: "If the pope comes here we will hang him on the Cross!”

Muslims do not allow any criticism of either their prophet Muhammad or Islam. Such utterances often lead to death for the perpetrators.

These are our Allies? Better think twice about that claim Mr President Oh and remember that these clowns have Nuc's
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

UB

After Friday prayer services, hundreds of Pakistani Muslims were reported to have taken to the streets and called for Pope Benedict XVI’s crucifixion

I see the "Religion of Peace" is at it again. They mean us no harm, just a little crucifixion now and then to keep the faithful in line.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

ub, what a great comeback, I totally agree with you.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nittygritty's
    ub, what a great comeback, I totally agree with you.
    I certainly do agree. Perfect comeback, UB.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)