Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Palin Opposes DREAM Act

Palin Opposes DREAM Act

Thursday, 02 Jun 2011 03:32 PM
    By Tom O'Connell

Potential Republican presidential hopeful Sarah Palin voiced opposition to the proposed DREAM Act during her visit to New York City on Wednesday.

The act, which stands for Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors, was brought back to life in May after first being introduced in 2001. It allows illegal immigrants, under certain circumstances, to remain in the United States.

During a visit to Ellis Island, Palin told reporters that historically, immigrants had to “literally and figuratively stand in line to become U.S. citizens.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Good to know! I want to hear MORE, MORE, MORE.....
    I like Palin.. She needs to join and contribute to ALIPAC.
    She and Michelle Bachman..
    A couple of feisty gals BEACH SLAPPIN THE CRAP OUT OF CORRUPT CAPITAL HILL! All they have to say.. "No More Illegal Immigration!!
    Our Laws Will Be Enforced!" Along with Palins.." a system that has worked for generations of “immigrants who want to be here legally, working hard, producing and supplying revenue and resources for their families . . . right and legally.â€

[quote]in 2008 Palin was interviewed by Univision.

Univision asked Palin: “Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I just can't trust Palin. I also read in between the lines and she say's her opposition is because they didn't wait in line.... yet I didn't hear anything about it being because they broke the law even if being a minor. Without hearing a stronger approach I'd bet she does favor some sort of amnesty if they have to get in some sort of line or some crap like that. If she's against Amnesty, the Dream Act and so forth why the hell not simply say boldly that she is against any and all illegal immigration and we need to give every single one a boot no holds barred.

Yes, airdale! Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann and any other person who wants to be President, a member of Congress, a state representative, a Governor, Mayor or any other elected position in our country needs to join and contribute their views and arguments on ALIPAC and be an activist to stop illegal immigration into the United States and deport those here in violation of our laws back to their home country.

This is where it happens. This is where change is made. This is where support for action is organized and directed to set the policies to end this illegal immigration nightmare for our country through votes on individual pieces of legislation, individual acts by Governors, Mayors, Sheriffs, etc., and candidates for office.

So anyone who doesn't care enough about their country to join ALIPAC doesn't care enough about our country to be its representative or leader on any level.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn