Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Pelosi Calls Down the Wrath of Heaven on Conservatives

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Pelosi Calls Down the Wrath of Heaven on Conservatives

Pelosi Calls Down the Wrath of Heaven on Conservatives

on Breitbart TV 1 Aug 2014 52 post a comment

Video at the page link:

Friday, from the floor of the House of Representatives, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi attacked her Republican colleagues for their push of passage of two bills to deal with the ongoing crisis at the U.S. southern border.

Pelosi invoked a letter from the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops lobbying against the GOP efforts and urged her Republicans to read the the Parable of the Good Samaritan from the New Testament of the Bible.
    "Instead of bringing legislation forward that could solve this problem really and truly, it has resisted the appeals of humanitarian and religious leaders across all faiths," she said. "Evangelicals call on us to strengthen our country's position to providing safety and refuge to the vulnerable. This legislation we have before us does not do that. It is wrong. don't take my word for it. The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops urges members to oppose [HR] 5230, and work together to craft legislation that is more befitting the United States of America and the American people's history of compassion, and generosity to vulnerable children and refugees."
    She went on to add the legislation dishonors America and continued to cite the Bible as her justification.
    "I certainly hope that you will consider rereading the Parable of the Good Samaritan who helps a stranger," she said. "He did not ignore or harm a stranger he saw on the road. Perhaps that may be a path back I pray that it's so. Mr. Speaker, I want to submit for the record the letter of the bishop the evangelical table and the list of hundreds of organizations, faith-based and due process oriented who oppose these piece of legislation."

Follow Breitbart.tv on Twitter @BreitbartVideo

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...medium=twitter
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    EXPOSED - Unholy alliance between the PRO-ABORTION Democrats that the current Pope says are not worthy of receiving communion and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.

Nancy Pelosi - the woman that praises sucking the brains out of American Babies & praises Illegal Alien children as Little Jesus's

Asian American Babies
    African American Babies
    Caucasian American Babies
    Latin American Babies

Praises sucking their brains out during late term Abortion; yet Illegal Alien children are the chosen people
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love it when a pro-abortion person quotes the bible,hypocrisy at its best.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

It becomes more and more apparent that Ms. Pelosi seems to be suffering from stability problems. She is, after all, at an age that is susceptible to Alzheimer's or Parkinsons. That, or she is just a lying, scheming, money hungry elitist that lacks morals or conscience.

What we see with the Catholic Bishop and the so-called evangelicals is the permeation of Marxists’ ideas into every major U.S.institution (through our colleges and seminaries).

Christians spend huge sums of money sending missionaries and aid everywhere in the World. But that is not enough to satisfy those who have bought into the Marxist, workers of the world, (one world ideology). It is stunning that there is a total failure of supposed theologians to understandthe profound difference between physical family and the biblical concept of a spiritual family.

My neighbors’ children are not physically related to me, and God does not require that I let them live in my house simply because my house is better than theirs. And so it is also true that U.S. citizens are not required to let all foreigners live in their collective home, the U.S.A.

All proposals for unlimited immigration, open, no borders and unlimited amnesty are built upon the ideology that the U.S.A. has no right to exist as an independent sovereign state. That is a Marxist idea. It is not required by the Christian concept that we are all God’s children.
    Last edited by csarbww; 08-05-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    It becomes more and more apparent that Ms. Pelosi seems to be suffering from stability problems. She is, after all, at an age that is susceptible to Alzheimer's or Parkinsons. That, or she is just a lying, scheming, money hungry elitist that lacks morals or conscience.
    I think in her case it's both, DC appears to have a debilitating affect on most that stay over 12 years. Her children need to find a good home for mom.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.