Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone else recall signing any other Petitions handled by iPetition.com? I signed a Petition earlier that had the exact same format. However, I do not recall signing a Petition for "Tom Tancredo for President." Perhaps we are receiving the email address error message due to a previously signed Petition that used iPetition.com.

Go on http://www.ipetition.com website to see if you recognize any of the listed Petitions. I see the Petition that I previously signed.

I tryed to sign it also, but it says "it appears that somebody has already signed this petition with the same email address". I checked the names on the petition but my name wasn't there. I definately didn't sign this petition.

It says the same thing here too. But it doesn't show I signed. This is the website that was included in his letter I received.
    I don't know what's up with that. Have to do some digging here.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

MW
    Nope, my name isn't on the list, but yet it says someone with my email address has signed. This is a serious problem, because if it is happening to us, it is probably happening to thousands of other people. Someone needs to be alerted to this problem quickly.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

TOM TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT PETITION

This petition encouraging Congressman Tancredo to run for President seems to be gaining a lot of traction in the past week or so.

Might want to check it out:

www.petitionspot.com/petitions/tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Nope, my name isn't on the list, but yet it says someone with my email address has signed. This is a serious problem, because if it is happening to us, it is probably happening to thousands of other people. Someone needs to be alerted to this problem quickly.
    A friend of mine who works in computers suggested that when you log onto the website, it's reading your email address. It could be somekind of scam, or virus. Be careful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12