Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Philly: Illegal laborers (SOB) regret being here..

http://www.pontealdia.com/local/looking ... oyers.html

Looking for Employers
    Por Alonso Heredia
    10:09 | 12/19/08

If you enter the Northeast Tower Center parking lot in Philadelphia, any given week day, between eight in the morning and one in the afternoon, you will be truly surprised. You only need to advance a few meters before a small pack of men, mostly youths, lay into your car, as if they had found their long awaited idol in you.

From inside your vehicle you’ll see expectant faces, intense eyes that seem to plead instead of look at you, smiles that, at least for moments, will seem like grimaces.

They are not fans that have confused you with a celeb and that want your autograph. No. The young men standing there are laborers who stand there every day waiting for someone who will hire them, even for a few hours.

In the same system established for the women who stand on the public streets offering their bodies. Clients come in cars, state the types of services they need, reach a financial agreement, chose those they want for the job and take them with them.

Among the laborers, all of whom are immigrants, most are constructions workers, but one can also find gardeners, mechanics and cooks. Almost all of them do a bit of everything.

The laborer is a completely marginalized being. He/she lives and suffers in this country but it is as if they weren’t here. The laborer isn’t concerned about the occurrences, he/she lacks every right and expressions such as the land of opportunities or the American Dream lack any meaning for him/her.

Juan Carlos Muñoz, one of those who comes to the Northeast Tower Center is in his thirties. He arrived in Philadelphia three years ago from his country, El Salvador. He borrowed six thousand dollars to pay the “coyoteâ€

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
    Toll Free: 1 (866) 347-2423
    1-866-DHS-2ICE

Call and turn yourself in and report the people that have been employing you.

Seriously, ICE needs a self deport program. One time assistance to leave but the deportee must agree to cooperating with turning in employers, those that harbored and assisted them, who supplied their fake ID, where they have been living, and agree to being formerly identified by fingerprints and photo identification and face a felony/jail time, if he/she returns for any reason. We will help you leave but you are going to stay gone.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Do you have wives, children?

“Yesâ€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This type of garbage kills me. What in the heck did these people expect here? I am 52 years old with a masters degree and I have a fight to make it in the good old USA. How in the world did they expect they could come here illgally, not speaking English, no education, no skills and expect to make a living? Unreal! I would never even consider legally moving to another country with the education and skills I have and expect to make it unless I already had a good job lined up. Anyone with a half a brain would not attempt to do something like these idiots pay $6000 to do. IMHO, if you can't make it in the country you already live in, how are you going to make it in any other country?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Go home now and quite stealing our social security, ya bunch of thieves!! --Mexico..the country of villanry

Quit crying and just get out of my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    Quit crying and just get out of my country.
    Don't go away mad, just go away...

[quote]But now it’s even worse, I say, and he answers “for me things can’t be worseâ€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

no one is stopping you, just leave and dont come back.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Where are the owners of this property allowing that kind of activity in the parking lot, which I am sure their insurance company would like to know about? Where are the businesses who should be complaining that their customers are being chased away by this kind of day-laborer assault? It would certainly scare me to be surrounded by these guys, and I would not get out of the car, especially if I did not understand they just want jobs, not to mug me.
    And whomever wrote or translated into English better get a good dictionary: You can drink a beer, but bears, those fuzzy animals with claws are a little hard to swallow, no matter how miserable you are. And, by the way a pasture is where horses and cows graze, not the leader of a church.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast