Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phoenix home invader shot by robbers already in home

Phoenix home invader shot by robbers already in home

50 commentsby Brittany Williams - Jul. 14, 2010 09:56 AM
    The Arizona Republic

A home invasion in Phoenix on Wednesday morning ended with an armed man taken into custody after he was accidentally shot by one of three other invaders.

Just before 4 a.m., three men armed with handguns and rifles forced their way into a home near 59th Avenue and Indian School Road, Phoenix police Detective James Holmes said.

The invaders demanded money from three people who were in the home. A 36-year-old man, a 29-year-old woman and a 2-year-old girl were ordered to the floor as the armed men began searching the home, Holmes said.

As the armed men ransacked the home, a fourth man, 27, entered. Police said he startled the other armed men and was shot by one of them. Authorities believe he also fired a gun as he was being shot at.

The injured man fled the home and drove away. He was later dropped off at a local hospital by an unknown female, where he was taken into custody. His injuries are not life-threatening.

The three other men also fled, apparently dropping property as they left the home, Holmes said.

Police believe there were two vehicles involved in the incident, but a description was not released.

The male victim apparently sustained a burn type injury to his leg from the inadvertent gunfire, but required no medical attention. The woman and child victims were not injured.

The identity of the suspect taken into custody was not released. The investigation was ongoing.

Two things on this that the liberal Arizona Republic fails to accurately report as usual. 1. If it is Hispanic related they usually leave the names out even if they do know the names. 2. The suspect was part of the group robbing the place and he was obviously the lookout outside and came insiide unexpectantly and spooked his partners in crime who then shot him. This report makes it seem like they were two separate robbery crews robbing the place at the same time.

I dug up the info on the guy arrested and pulled his info from the booking at Sheriff Joe Arpaio jail. Haven't determine if he is illegal yet but due to no records found on this guy, not even a traffic ticket, I would highly suspect he is.

IBARRA-LOPEZ, JESUS ROBERTO #P678512
    Booked: 07-14-2010

Sex: MALE

Race:HISPANIC

D.O.B:08-24-1989

Height:5'05

Weight:135

Eye:BROWN

Hair BLACK

In Custody For:
    003 FELONY COUNT OF KIDNAP-RANSOM/HOSTAGE
    001 FELONY COUNT OF BURGLARY 1ST DEGREE
    003 FELONY COUNT OF ARMED ROBBERY-WITH DEADLY WPN
    001 FELONY COUNT OF CHILD/VUL ADULT ABUSE-INTENT
    001 FELONY COUNT OF MISCONDUCT INVOLVING WEAPONS
    001 FELONY COUNT OF MISCONDUCT INVOLVING WEAPONS

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... z0tsgBdZSS
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

if all the armed criminals would just shoot each other, and not miss, that would be outstanding. idiots.

Im really

Im really disliking this selective journalism crap of leaving out pertinent information because of a political agenda. The more I see this selective journalism the less I trust the media in the U S...

Re: Im really

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Im really disliking this selective journalism crap of leaving out pertinent information because of a political agenda. The more I see this selective journalism the less I trust the media in the U S...
    You mean your trust in the media is still above 0%??? Not mine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)