Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police charge three in cemetery vandalism

http://www.hpe.com/

Police charge three in cemetery vandalism

 BY PAT KIMBROUGH
     ENTERPRISE STAFF WRITER
      HIGH POINT – Three men were arrested last week in connection with a vandalism incident at a city cemetery.
      Octavio Vazquez Ferrer, 21, of Eden Terrace, Archdale, Jose Aristeo Juarez, 18, of Cloverdale Street, and Gusta*vo Bahena Rodriquez, 19, of Nathan Hunt Drive, were charged with damaging sever*al tombstones in Oakwood Memorial Park, 312 Montlieu Ave., during the early morn*ing hours of June 16, High Point police said.
      A witness reported suspi*cious activity in the cemetery and gave police a description of a car that an officer later stopped in the Surrett Drive/W. Fairfield Road area, said Capt. Steve Danford.
      The suspects, who were in the car together, were then taken into custody, he said.
      The men are suspected of turning over or vandalizing eight tombstones, causing an estimated $1,000 damage to each, he said.
      Each is charged with dese*crating, plowing over or cov*ering up graves, according to arrest reports.
      The charge is listed as a felony for Rodriquez and Juarez and as a misdemeanor for Ferrer. Each also is charged with first-degree trespassing, a misdemeanor, according to arrest reports.
      Juarez and Ferrer were jailed on separate $3,000 bonds. Rodriquez’s bond was set at $3,600.  pkimbrough@hpe.com" target=_blanks
     pkimbrough@hpe.com | 888-3531
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Incompetent President

It never ends. Once again this shows a complete lack of respect for the property, lives and the dignity of others. What's next for these uneducated, dumb as bricks unreasonable facsimiles of human beings? I am willing to bet they were bailed out by the area Mexican consulate or LaRaza, Mecha or the ACLU who probably congratulated them for their part in destroying the "gringo" culture. You know they will never be found and our illegal alien loving defacto Mexican government and law enforcement authorities will sweep this incident under the rug as always. I am also willing to bet LaRaza, Mecha, the ACLU along with numerous other iliegal alien supporters are having a field day with the disclosure of Naval personnel, mine and other veterans and active duty ssn's. With the administration's emphasis on pandering to illegal aliens at the expense of American citizens and their granting of amnesty to illegal aliens for using fraudulent documentation and ssn's, this has to be a carefully orchestrated plan by this administration to provide as many ssn's to illegal aliens to facillitate their legalization due to the unlikely passage of an immigration reform bill. As many times as this administration has sold out Americans I would not be surprised if it sunk to new lows by selling out those who gave their health and their lives only for open borders and cheap, compiliant and illegal labor.

It's not enough to mess with the living, now they have to mess with the dead

The worst part is...........that cemetery is the one where our Civil War Soldiers are buried. That really makes it bad.
    The oldest cemetery around here.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

It didn't say but are these losers illegals?
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I know it didn't say........but knowing NC...........I'd say you can pretty well bet they are illegal. Majority of what's here are illegal.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009