Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The dog and pony show--Illegals Roundup

Captain America, everything you have written is true! Our President and Congress as well intend to replace us as much as possible with cheap labor. Bush has no intention of closing our southern border, yet he put more restrictions on Canada's ability to enter. Make any sense? He refused to discuss or include the border issue back when the Homeland Committee recommended putting many thousands more in the border patrol, remember that?
    We all need to take this problem seriously, very seriously, and organize some rallies, refuse to be ashamed to be called racists AND SHOW OUR FACES in the streets of America, at the White House or the Capitol, where ever we can possibly make it; join the Minutemen and go to the border for a day or two, at least go to their website and support them. Please don't believe the bad publicity about them; you might know many will try to discredit them, but they are just like you and me, protesting against this flood of Illegals. I, like many of them am a middle-age concerned citizen and I'm proud they have the courage to STAND and SHOW THEMSELVES. We should do the same, and stand with them.

This farce of rounding up Illegals and their employers is just a ploy to distract from America's anxiety about the Amnesty and open borders.

And if you've noticed, there's another benLaden tape. How timely, as a few previous ones, it's another good distraction if it suddenly makes people renew their fear of terror and concern for personal safety. Don't let this ploy work against you.

All who read this, please KNOW FOR A FACT what your own government is doing to you, and it will only get worse without an all out protest.
    Lets get serious, be fearful of doing nothing.
    Many jobs are at this moment being lost, and Bush's constant refrain that "they're only taking jobs that American wont have" is an outrageous LIE, and his statements that we also have a shortage of SKILLED WORKERS is another LIEl His pact with India has insured more importing of skilled and highly educated workers, some from CHINA and MEXICO, and others, who will take even more jobs, white collar jobs, and at a much lower wage. No one's job is safe in this country, and if you have children think about the competition they will have to face a few years from now.
    Please know that Bush did not cave in to any activist group; this is his plan all along, and just a feeble excuse (to the public) to keep slowly working his diabolical scheme, with the support of our lawmakers, to overflow America with low wage workers to COMPETE WITH CHINA.

Are We In Control?

I wholeheartedly agree with Captain America's assertions. Our wonderful president has lost so much of his credibility due to his completely being out of touch with what is going on in mainstream America (as if he cares anyway). Because of his ineptitude and incompetence he will soon be a lame duck president.
    This administration has truly been a fascinating study in contrasts. On one hand Vincente Bush states a belief then subsequently proposes something that is diametrically opposed to what he previously said. An example that comes to mind is his recent statement that America needs to maintain it's technological edge by increasing the pool of American scientific/engineering graduates. He followed this up by proposing an expansion of the pool of H1B and H2A immigrants. The reason we don't have enough scientific/engineering professionals is that jobs have been outsourced overseas or given to H1B/H2A holders. Prospective scientists/engineering students don't have the desire to expend their time, money, effort and other resources when they see corporations hiring immigrants who are willing to satisfy the desires of HR bean counters and executives who can exploit them at a much cheaper cost to bolster their profit margins and line their pockets. The administration's granting of tax breaks and other incentives to corporations has fostered an atmosphere conducive to the loss of jobs to overseas interests.
    As I mentioned in another forum Vincente Bush is so worried about countries located half a world away that pose a perceived threat to our borders but refuses to secure our own backyard even in the face of threats from radical regimes like Ahmedinajad who has threated the US with widespread attacks against our citizens and facilities overseas and in our country.
    Our vastly out of touch administration and congress also refuses to consider the enormous economic impact of adding 11,000,000 to 20.000,000 illegal aliens to our welfare roles. The vast majority of them have little or no education and are mired in poverty. The wages they earn "doing jobs Americans won't do" still isn't enough to lift them from the veil of poverty. Consequently they will be eligible for the earned income tax credit which means they will draw more from the government than they provide since they contribute little or nothing to the tax base. As always, the middle class will be forced to shoulder the increased tax burden.
    I have also seen weblogs stating illegal alien advocates are registering illegal aliens to vote. If this is true, this is a blatant violation of the underlying philosophy behind our constitution and is a slap in the face to all veterans including myself and especially to those who gave their lives to protect and preserve this very sacred right.
    I have also heard in the news about a radical muslim group in New York who has threatened our country by saying "mushroom clouds will sprout" while espousing their support for the destruction of Israel. I find it unconscionable in the face of all these threats how we can leave our borders as open as they are.
    Our "on vacation" government needs to wake up and smell the coffee in the real world and not the "Fantasy Island" world in which they currently dwell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12