Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Preplexed, Obama '12????

I'm still in shock and awe that there is talk about an Obama campaign, a second term, Obama in '12.

a. he is obviously ineligible.
    b. why doesn't a republican stand up and tactfully bring eligibility to the forefront?
    c. who would vote for him?

How can Obama even think of running again. If he gets his name on a single ballot, I've completely had it with my country.

It IS mind boggling, isn't it?

Answers:
    1. Correct, he IS inelgible, but that hasn't stopped him thus far, has it?

2. Some people are really afraid to be called 'racist', although it has many definitions, including 'anyone a liberal is losing an argument to', and 'anyone who supports border security', etc.

3. Obamatards. They are the real racists.

The terrifying part is that the Republicans and Tea Party are very possibly going to be running against each other (unless the Republican establishment actually stands up against the obamanation - like in the current debt negotiations) and against the obamanation - guess who will win? (Can anyone say Ross Perot?)

How can the Usurper think of running again, you ask? Who has ever said 'no' to him? He has severe mental issues and god complex issues and probably thinks he will win again because he is so great in his own pea-brain.
    WHERE'S THE <u>REAL</u> BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Barry? I still question your citizenship.

Obama won't run in 2012. The Democrats now see him as a serious liability to the party and they know that he won't pass muster in all the states. They are quietly preparing candidates.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836