It has always fascinated me that people that don't speak English show up with professionally created signs at protests that they probably can't read.
President Obama conning illegal aliens and their supporters, say cops

October 3, 2014

Play

on.aol.com
President Barack Obama attempted to reassure one of the Democratic Party's major constituencies, American Latinos, that his priority continues to be immigration reform and a path to citizenship for more than 11 million illegal aliens, during a speech Thursday night in Chicago for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus. "President [Obama] is again trying to con voters with his empty promises. It's his 'if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor' moment for his left-wing supporters," said Michael Snopes, a former intelligence official and police detective.

Congressional Archives

His primary message to those attending was that before the end of the year he will take action if U.S. lawmakers continue to carry on their dispute over legislation to beef-up border security and revamping the entire immigration system including de facto amnesty for lawbreakers.

Even before he made his speech, the White House released "trial balloons" to gauge the kind of reception Obama's remarks would garner during his speech. “The president will [remind Hispanics] of his commitment to immigration reform and to do as much as possible to change the nation's immigration system as he can by presidential fiat,” an expert on border security, Charles Lansinger, said.

Obama’s critics claim that once again he disappointed Hispanic lawmakers and other activists pushing the White House to change deportation policies, especially the often vitriolic Rep. Luis Guttierez, D-Illinois, who had once accused Obama of “walking away from our values and our principles” during an appearance on ABC News.

But Obama doesn't appear too concerned with the Guttierez comments since that Hispanic congressman has called Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents "the Gestapo" and Border Patrol agents "Nazi storm troopers" and, outside of the Hispanic voting block, he's regarded as a Blame America leftist who's more concerned with the well-being of foreign citizens than

No matter how much he tried, Obama could not distance himself from the decision he made to delay any action on immigration that would hurt his party’s chances of keeping its majority in the U.S. Senate and not losing more House seats during the November election cycle.

Several political strategists have said the president's immigration ploy actually contributed to his falling approval ratings, particularly with base Democratic voters, although he knows a majority of Americans appear to agree with the GOP message on immigration especially after the Summer Texas border crisis.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest -- who's never afraid to utter some of the biggest whoppers ever heard during a White House briefing -- told the Hispanic television network Telemundo over the weekend that Hispanics should not worry and that Obama's promise is as good as gold: he will issue executive directives to the immigration and law enforcement agencies in order to address problems with the immigration system before the end of 2014.

"Apparently internal polling is revealing to Obama's minions that their leader has experienced a marked decrease in Latino support following his decision postpone executive action for political reasons," said political strategist and pollster Jeffrey Knolls.

Knolls points to a Pew Research poll that was released only days ago that shows a majority -- 52 percent -- of Hispanic Democrats said their party wasn't doing a good job on immigration issues. But that poll did little to stop President Obama from tooting his own horn during his recitation of his successes:
"So the point I want to make is the progress we’ve made has been hard, sometimes it's been slower than we want, but that progress has been steady and it has been real. We have done big things together, and we're going to do more. And tonight, I want to make something clear: Fixing our broken immigration system is one more, big thing that we have to do and that we will do.

"Now, I know there’s deep frustration in many communities around the country right now. And I understand that frustration because I share it. I know the pain of families torn apart because we live with a system that’s broken. But if anybody wants to know where my heart is or whether I want to have this fight, let me put those questions to rest right now. I am not going to give up this fight until it gets done.

"And six years ago, I asked you to believe, and tonight, I ask you to keep believing, not just in my ability to bring about change, but in your ability to bring about change. Because in the end, DREAMer is more than just a title, it's a pretty good description of what it means to be an American."

"Isn't an immigration Dreamer a person who has broken our federal laws? And Obama says that's what it means to be an American?" asked nationally syndicated talk show host Chuck Wilder in an email.

http://www.examiner.com/article/pres...rters-say-cops