Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protest Organizers Registered Illegal Aliens to Vote

Sorry if this has been posted before but it bears repeating.

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/13764.html
    Protest Organizers Registering Illegal Aliens to Vote
    April 10, 2006 12:30 PM EST

by Jim Kouri - According to the leaders of the nationwide pro-illegal immigration rallies, an important part of their activities during the protests is the registration of illegal aliens to vote.

Although they don't say "illegals" will be registered, the majority of those immigrants being sign up to vote in US elections are in the country unlawfully.

Two of the groups taking the lead in the registration drive are Casa de Maryland, which is one of the major organizers of the Washington, DC rally, and La Raza, which is involved in different protests, according to their web pages.

Although it's illegal for non-citizens to vote in the US, the registration process is open to fraud since registrants merely fill out applications with the help of the organizers. All they need to do is check off "yes" in answer to the question if they are citizens. No identification documents are required.

According to critics, most of those being approached for voter registration do not speak English so they are being "guided" in the registration process by activists.

According to political analyst Mike Baker, the new registrants are being urged to register as Democrats by activists involved in the protests.

"The Democrats will register anyone they can, whether they're alive or in a cemetary. At least these people are still breathing," quips Baker.

One GOP state worker says that Republican leaders know illegal aliens are being registered, but they remain silent.

"Don't expect Americans to be told about this disturbing fraud by politicians or the news media," he said.

Who is in control

One again our wonderful government selling out one of our most sacred rights as citizens and for which millions of veterans as myself have fought and died for and still are, to this day doing so, while this Narco-empire, Mafia and fortune 500 controlled surrogate Mexican government in Washington turns a blind eye. I despise that Mr Ed's posterior of a traitor El Presidente Vincente Bush more than I ever have. He has made a complete mockery of the ideals that represent America for cheap, compliant labor and profits.

Re: Who is in control

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    One again our wonderful government selling out one of our most sacred rights as citizens and for which millions of veterans as myself have fought and died for and still are, to this day doing so, while this Narco-empire, Mafia and fortune 500 controlled surrogate Mexican government in Washington turns a blind eye. I despise that Mr Ed's posterior of a traitor El Presidente Vincente Bush more than I ever have. He has made a complete mockery of the ideals that represent America for cheap, compliant labor and profits.
    Mr. Miata7,

Your anger is justified and we all owe you and all other veterans a debt of gratitude for your service. It was not in vain!

While I'm not aware of any relatives past or present who lost their lives in service to our country, I did learn through family research that I had two grandfathers 4 and 5 generations removed who served in the Revolutionary War - one as a Captain and commander of a company of Minutemen. Other forefathers contributed financially to the Repulic of Texas effort in the 1840's and one served until discharged for medical disability. Another set of ancestors was massacred by Indians in 1836 (18 people from three families-some were fortunate enough to escape). My uncle served in WWII and was a POW held until the war's end. He died a few years ago and would not mince words about the invasion.

Isn't it an irony that our troops are in Iraq dying daily for the "democracy" of Iraq while our democratic nation is being invaded openly by a foreign enemy just to the south.

Every election will be challenged
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are definitely illegal aliens voting in our elections with fraudulent identification. How can they not be? Also these organizers of these pro-amnesty rallies are encouraging this them to vote.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn