Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Protest the Protests" rally in Santa Clarita this

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!!

Kevin Duhe
    Illegal Immigration Forum
    kevin@illegalimmigrationforum.com

SANTA CLARITA, CALIF. - March 31, 2006 -- www.illegalimmigrationforum.com is organizing a "Protest Against The Protests." This protest will happen in the parking lot of the Santa Clartia Town Center Shopping mall on April 1st, 2006 at noon. Dozens have already shown their support and will be at the event.

Americans are beginning to show their opposition to Illegal Immigration! This is America's chance to show support and defend this great country we live in!
    www.illegalimmigrationforum.com has many members who actively debate the topic of illegal immigration, the recent protests and walk-outs.

###

1ProudAmerican1, we're proud to hear that. Good luck. Please keep us posted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is anyone going to go help this person?

very proud there will be another city standing with us.

1ProudAmerican1...
    I'll be with you in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Thanks everyone for your support. I will let you all know how it will turn out, however I am worried about turnout. This was all drummed up by a reader on my forum today....with only one day's time to put this together it is a little nerve racking.

If anyone wants to copy and paste my press release on any other forums or pass it to any other people feel free!

- Kevin

Hey Everyone,

Unforutnately this did not turn out as big as I had hoped. We only had one day of planning! We had about a dozen people show up along with our local Fox 11 new team. They talked with us for a while but did not feel it was newsworthy since we did not have a large crowd.

We are going to do it much bigger and better this Saturday, April 8th. I will post another post with the press release. I am hoping we will have a bigger turnout with 5 days of planning.

- Kevin

Banned
    A dozen with a one day lead is a lot better than what you may think. The invaders started their protest organization in December, giving themselves 3 months to coordinate. Do NOT be discouraged, you can have a much larger turnout with the extra lead time.

I'd be there if I could.

Pine

All these little protests remind me of little brush fires starting up. One can't help but to wonder what it's going to lead to, but I'm convinced there's going to be a HUGE protest in the coming weeks by the American people. I truly am. Once they past amnesty in the form of a guest worker program and even more Americans become aware of how the people were so scammed once again, by THIS administration people aren't going to take it lightly.

The question is will it be too late ??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mind you, I believe the protests will be big, but very peaceful, because it is in OUR spirit to uphold law and order in our country ! That's why we're HERE !!

Just thought I'd mention that in case President Bush reads Alipac tonight. I wouldn't want my previous post to make him nervous !!

WE ARE ALL ABOUT LAW AND ORDER !! It's YOU, president Bush that we're worried about not wanting to maintain law and order for our country. .....Not to mention a few other things !!