Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Protesters claim Northwestern Memorial Hospital refuses organ transplants to undocume

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protesters claim Northwestern Memorial Hospital refuses organ transplants to undocume

Protesters claim Northwestern Memorial Hospital refuses organ transplants to undocumented immigrants

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Protesters marched seven miles from Our Lady of Guadalupe Mission to Northwestern Memorial Hospital while carrying caskets representing undocumented immigrants who have died because they were denied care by hospitals. (WLS Photo)

August 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dozens of people march to Northwestern Memorial Hospital on Sunday, claiming they refuse to add undocumented immigrants to organ transplant lists.

The group marched seven miles from Our Lady of Guadalupe Mission to Northwestern Memorial Hospital while carrying caskets representing undocumented immigrants who have died because they were denied care by hospitals.

They say they shouldn't be denied critical health care just because they are uninsured.

"He call us and deny us, they require a social security number or insurance and that's not fair that they put up paper over our lives," said Blanca Gomez.

Northwestern Memorial Hospital says undocumented patients can be added to transplant lists.

Protestors say they have yet to see proof of a policy change.

http://oneoldvet.com/

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=9202820
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isn't this the last straw? There are not enough available organs to provide transplants to all who need them. These foreigners who loot our emergency rooms for free care now have the incredible gull to demand that American citizens must compete with illegal aliens for the inadequate and limited organs available.

DAMN IT, STOP THIS CRAP -- NOW! Let them go their own country and wait for organ transplants!
    Last edited by csarbww; 08-13-2013 at 10:54 AM.

A foreigner should never be put before an American.

MW
    As a possible future organ donor, I would definitely change my mind if I thought for one minute one of my organs was going to an illegal immigrant!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bravo ! Me too! I am not a lawyer, but I think you could find a way to make it a requirement that any of your organs would only go to someone who provided SOLID proof of citizenship.

Gee, I thought illegal aliens were simple peasants, afraid and "hiding in the shadows;" it seems to me that they are arrogant bullies who want to be treated as full citizens; God knows they are already voting (illegal? as if that made any difference to this despotic government, unless it gives them an excuse to harass and persecute those who opposed the Obama junta). And if honest dissent is against them, they will look for ways to make it illegal. Welcome to the new American banana republic.
    Last edited by csarbww; 08-13-2013 at 11:08 AM.

I hate to say this, but foreigners already are put ahead of American citizens, just look at all of the proposed "immigration reform" laws that are designed to screw Americans for the benefit of illegal aliens, the mega rich billionaires and their lackeys, Democrat Party and RINO Republicans.
    Get documentary DVD, "They Come to America II." To purchase it ($19.99 for 5 copies) look it up by title on Google or Bing. It should help us to alarm and recruit more activists to fight amnesty. We must overwhelm the enemy if we are to have any chance of beating the billionaires.

Another example of the illegal aliens overstepping. The law says they should recieve emergency treatment until they are stabilized, it does not require extensive,expensive medical procedures
    By the way MEDICAID pays for ALL their medical care, right out of Social security. According to the government MEDICAID is broke and we are looking at a picture of the people breaking it. JMO

Due to an illness I've paid thousands of dollars for medical care this year even though I have health insurance and these so called undocumented immigrants want it all and I'm sure they think and demand that they shouldn't have to pay one cent or even one peso for any of it. They are the give me give me invaders of the century! Makes me sick!

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (blog)
    15-Year-Old Allegedly Denied Spot On Transplant List Because Of ...

News One-1 hour ago
    A 15-year-old boy in DeKalb County, Ga., needs a heart transplant, however ... put him on the list because he has a history of “non-compliance.
    Teenager denied heart transplant because of non-compliance and ...
    The New Age Online-8 hours ago

Should those with criminal records be denied transplants?
    Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (blog)-2 hours ago

all 50 news sources »
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast