Video at source link.
~~~

on Breitbart TV 17 Nov 2014

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) argued that a lawsuit "may be the only recourse" to overturn an executive order by President Obama on immigration on Monday's "Hannity" on the Fox News Channel.

"There's a famous Supreme Court case, Youngstown Steel, where the Supreme Court actually overturned an executive order and said that the president cannot expressly do something that Congress is telling them not to do. I think with regard to immigration reform he's doing something that Congress has not instructed him to do, and in fact has instructed him otherwise. So, I think the Supreme Court would strike it down, that takes a while, but that may be the only recourse short of a new president" he stated.

Paul also laid out the fiscal options to stop executive amnesty, saying "what I've been proposing is that we take the appropriations process, not a continuing resolution or an omnibus bill...we can get rid of waste, we can reign in Obamacare, we can reign in executive orders on immigration through the immigration process, I mean through the appropriation process."

He also weighed in on the controversy over ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber, declaring "this Jonathan Gruber, he was paid and now he's admitted that he was deceptive and deceitful, I'm going to ask for an investigation from the [Inspector] General and I'm going to ask he return his pay. Because how can you, how can we pay someone to be a consultant to government who's frankly admitting that they were dishonest? So, I think he should be made to return his pay. The other thing we ought to investigate is, there's about ten different states where he got between $200,000 and $400,000 for specific reports. Who was sort of organizing this for him? Is this some sort of thing that happened within government? Was he just able to market himself everywhere? or was this all coming as sort of an organized way to enrich Obama consultants?"

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...r-Exec-Amnesty