Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Deal Introduces Anchor Baby Bill (send a fax)

Rep. Deal Introduces Anchor Baby Bill

On April 19, Rep. Nathan Deal (R-Ga.) introduced H.R. 1940, the Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007, which would end the process of granting automatic birthright citizenship to the babies born in the United States to illegal aliens. Referred to as "anchor babies," these children born in the United States are one of the most prominent causes of illegal immigration and, subsequently, excessive population expansion.

Click here to send a fax to your U.S. Representative asking him/her to cosponsor H.R. 1940.
    Click on link at NumbersUSA site to send a fax to your Rep. now!

http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been a big supporter of NumbersUSA for the past 4 or 5 years and I have sent my FAX to my representative regarding the anchor babies. I would encourage all to do likewise. I know for a fact that my rep pays close attention to phone calls and faxes. Stay on top of these guys....it is ALL they understand. Their primary goal is to get re-elected, nothing else is even a close second. A fax or phone call is almost as good as a cattle prod with these fellows. Remember, most of them are mental midgets.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

MW
    Sent mine too, but it won't do any good because my representative is Rep. Price (D-NC). Price almost always comes down on the side of illegals and routinely disregards his American constituency on border security and illegal immigration. The illegal community has a friend in Rep. Price (D-NC).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    pjr40 wrote:

A fax or phone call is almost as good as a cattle prod with these fellows. Remember, most of them are mental midgets.
    Very true, I am a dedicated caller and faxer!

Will do, this issue is so important we must let them know how we feel
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)