Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reply from OH Senator, Rob Portman :(

Here's a reply from my new Rep. Senator. I voted for him, because the Dem. was an old political hack. This guy is a younger political hack. I seriously doubt we will get much help from him. After receiving thiss email, I asked him to explain how our immigration system is broken.

From: "Senator Rob Portman" <no_reply@portman.senate.gov>Add sender to ContactsTo: magyart@yahoo.com

March 18, 2011

Dear Friend,

Thank you for contacting me to express your views on illegal immigration. It is good to hear from you.

Our immigration system is broken and is in need of reform. The first priority of our immigration policy must be to enforce our immigration laws at the border and in the interior, stopping illegal entry not just of those seeking work but those who seek to harm us.

I agree that we must also do more inside our own borders to ensure that those in our country illegally are not filling jobs that should be available to Americans. We must create a precise database for the mandatory verification of authorized workers and impose tougher sanctions on employers who break the rules.

But we must never forget that the United States owes its solid foundation to the hard work of generations of legal immigrants. We are strengthened by being a nation of immigrants. This means that we should keep the doors of America open to those who come legally and enrich our society and contribute to our economic prosperity while doing a better job of enforcing our laws.

Thank you again for taking the time to write. I will keep your views in mind as illegal immigration issues are addressed this Congress. For more information, I encourage you to visit my website at http://www.portman.senate.gov. Please keep in touch.

Sincerely,

Rob Portman
    U.S. Senator

But we must never forget that the United States owes its solid foundation to the hard work of generations of legal immigrants. We are strengthened by being a nation of immigrants. This means that we should keep the doors of America open to those who come legally and enrich our society and contribute to our economic prosperity while doing a better job of enforcing our laws.
    I think someone is missing a point here.

Allow me to re - address the questions please.

What will the Senators American citizens voted for to lead this Country in a legal and proper manner do about increasing laws against illegal immigrants who are destroying this Country, via fraud and criminal crimes in all States of America?

What laws will be steepen to decrease employers illegal hiring of undocumented aliens, so citizens can obtain employments?

Currently 27,000 Americans are unemployed, due to employers employing illegal aliens for cheaper labor, so what actions will be taken to eliminate this issue?

Lastly, why do any State need a guest workers program, when so many citizens are suffering and need jobs?

Americans are pleading for our Country Senators they voted in offices to assist with leading this Country in a legal and proper manner; however, it seems illegal immigrants have in many ways per swayed our Country to be lead in all the wrong directions to support their needs and desires, Americans on the other hand are being neglected and ignored in this unlawful movement, which need to be ceased immediately.

It is a complete disgrace to see our Country become as it is momentarily.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

mister portman, i hope that you understand the difference between someone coming here legally and someone coming here illegally. Americans already know that we accept more legal immigrants than the rest of the world combined. please, tell me somehting i dont already know