Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Report: Murder Arrests up 55%, Rape Arrests up 370%, in ‘Sanctuary City’ San Francisc

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Report: Murder Arrests up 55%, Rape Arrests up 370%, in ‘Sanctuary City’ San Francisc

Report: Murder Arrests up 55%, Rape Arrests up 370%, in ‘Sanctuary City’ San Francisco

by AWR Hawkins
    11 Sep 2015
    2,442 comments

Arrests for murder in San Francisco jumped 55% and arrests for rape jumped 370% between 2011 and 2015, during the time the city expanded its sanctuary city policies, according to new figures obtained by Judicial Watch.

San Francisco has been a sanctuary city for nearly 30 years, and since 2009 has incrementally added sanctuary policies to the point that Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez–although five times previously deported and a seven-time convicted felon–was still in San Francisco to shoot and kill Kathryn Steinle on July 1 on the city’s Pier 14.

But numbers uncovered by Judicial Watch show that Steinle’s death–as tragic and shocking as it was–remains but one piece of a larger picture of skyrocketing arrests for murder and rape in the city.

According to CBS San Francisco, the city officially became a sanctuary city in 1989. Incremental expansions of the original sanctuary policies followed, such as a 2009 Board of Supervisors bill exempting juvenile illegals from deportation, even if they were “arrested for felonies.”

Then came 2013, the year in which San Francisco’s Sheriff and City Council changed policies via an ordinance requiring San Francisco law enforcement to ignore most U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainers. That not only laid the groundwork for illegals like Lopez-Sanchez to remain in the city, but also correlated with a surge in arrests for murder and rape.

Upon releasing these arrest percentages, Judicial Watch told Breitbart News that the massive jump in arrests for murder and rape does not include all arrests. Rather, the percentages only include “charges for arrests and bookings.”

Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton commented, “Citizens understand that when San Francisco and other sanctuary cities release illegal alien criminals onto the streets, crime is going to increase. These new crime statistics suggest that there are more murders and an epidemic of rape linked to San Francisco’s releasing illegal alien criminals in violation of law.”

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...san-francisco/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The cities are so stupid.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These new statistics are of no surprise to me. I ponder on how many crimes have been committed by illegals where there have been no arrests. Where the illegals "got away with it". It angers me when people throw around the race card whenever building a wall at the southern boarder is mentioned. Some say, "you're not talking about building a barrier on the northern boarder...you racist!" Hey, imbecile, the Canadians aren't sending MS-13!

Our naturalization laws in this country REQUIRE foreign applicants to be able to speak English. The Constitution protects only the rights of citizens. I say deputize voluntary citizens in all sanctuary cities. The first person they encounter that says, "no habla", arrest them and have the appropriate agency come detain them until their right to be here is established or they are put onto the deportation wagon. It would be a good start at least. That goes for anyone that cannot speak English. Including terrorist Muslims or Chinese communists or anybody! Then just sit back and watch crime go down. Sit back and take solace that another 9/11 is being deterred.

Surely if FDR could round up so many Japanese and detain them in concentration camps, our leaders today could start detaining this modern criminal known as an undocumented worker.

**I want to establish that I do not agree with detaining any race of people of whom are here as legal citizens. FDR's policies led to citizens being wrongfully punished. I am merely suggesting that illegals can be rounded up with persistence.

"Stop the invasion with mass deportation"

United Stupid of America? I wonder how many there really are? For 35 years it seems to be the majority.