Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Retired General Takes up Cause of Immigrant Soldiers

Retired general takes up cause of immigrant soldiers
    Comments 2
    April 17, 2011 10:01 AM
    Jacqueline Armendariz
    The Brownsville Herald

BROWNSVILLE -- A retired two-star general says he has taken up an important cause — helping U.S. soldiers who are in the country with green cards to proceed on the path to citizenship.

Ret. Maj. Gen. Freddie Valenzuela spoke Friday at the University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College and signed copies of a book he wrote with his family, “No Greater Love: The Lives and Times of Hispanic Soldiers.â€

Banned
    WHO GIVES A RATS BEHIND

I'm so sick of everything revolving around hispanics in this country

Its time to clean house , either your American or not , if you want to be hispanic first GET THE HELL OUT

This is pure garbage ,

All of our military needs to be honored and thanked , there is no room for this ethnic garbage

If you are defending this country , no matter who you are , your ethnicity , your race

THANK YOU

But if you want to put your ethnicity before your American patriotism , I spit on you

Banned
    I'm sorry
    Thats harsh

If the mods feel they need to amend that , so be it

But I stand by it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    WHO GIVES A RATS BEHIND

Its time to clean house , either your American or not , if you want to be hispanic first GET THE HELL OUT

This is pure garbage ,

All of our military needs to be honored and thanked , there is no room for this ethnic garbage

If you are defending this country , no matter who you are , your ethnicity , your race

THANK YOU

But if you want to put your ethnicity before your American patriotism , I spit on you

I couldn't agree with you more!

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    WHO GIVES A RATS BEHIND

This is pure garbage ,

THANK YOU

Well said JTF!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Could you imagine if a German general or member of our armed forces started to talk this ethnic garbage

He would be kicked out in 10 seconds and called a nazi and every other foul name in the book

This is America , leave your damn ethnicity at home

[quote]“I really don’t have an opinion on the DREAM Act,â€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

[quote]“I really don’t have an opinion on the DREAM Act,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)