Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Well, the President, infront of the flags of three nations on the North American continent as a background, gave a press conference that was televised on CNN.

I think he is quaking in his boots, to be honest. He hedged his words, even specified WHICH jobs Americans won't do-- making SAUSAGE! And then he laughed at us again.

I am sick to death over his nonsense. He is trying to plead with these people to let him give all these Mexican nationals citizenship because, I bet you, Fox has got him in a stranglehold that he never should have allowed himself to be in.

But I get the impression that he understands now that the American people are pissed off royally and that there is going to be big trouble over this if he doesn't find a way to get these people OUT of this country and ask AMERICANS whether they want those friggin jobs or not!
    Funny how he totally ducked the question would he veto a bill that didn't include a guest worker program. This man is totally insane. Continues to spout the same old willing workers non-sense and insults our own countrymen and women. What does this piece of work know about hard work? He makes me sick.

Then he goes off about how the immigration debate should be civil and not pit neighbor against neighbor. WTF? Has he even paid attention to the reconquistas protesting all over the country? Funny, the same old vigilante rhetoric doesn't apply to the real lawbreakers.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JJ
    But I get the impression that he understands now that the American people are pissed off royally and that there is going to be big trouble over this if he doesn't find a way to get these people OUT of this country and ask AMERICANS whether they want those friggin jobs or not!
    JJ, what made you think he knows how angry Americans are ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal, his whole demeanor. It was like he was whining because he's caught in the middle of two great big bullies. I bet he's in Crawford crying his eyes out like the spoiled brat he is tonight. And I'm not kidding.

And did anyone hear that the students who burned the Mexican flag in Phoenix at the same school where the others put it over the US flag upside down are in trouble? Those six got into trouble. the Mexicans are lilly white. WTF??????????

I get more angry with each day that passes. I think I'm going to take a day and listen to no news at all soon. It is far too infuriating!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JJ, Take a day off.....I know after all of these years I have to walk away from it for a while. It is so depressing, we take one step forward and then two steps back. It's enough to make you nuts.

But then I come right back after my rest, ready to fight some more. It's almost like an addiction.

I'll never let these a holes win as long as I can still try to do something about it.

Once again the Chimp in Chief sells out Americans for the benefit of lawbreaking invaders who are destroying this country.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I think he's scared too. It's as though he sees what a big mess he's gotten himself in and worst of all that he's dragged this entire country into it because he was TOO NEGLIGENT to SECURE our borders and TOO WILLING to put big business in front of the importance of our country's laws and sovereignty.

So now, here we are in April of 2006, six years into putting up with his negligence and he HAS TO KNOW by now that he's in deeper trouble than he's ever been in with the American people. People are furious and rightfully so. It has been the fault of many people, but NO ONE is to blame as much as GWB.

He says he doesn't negotiate with terrorists !! What a lie.

I would say, George Bush is facing some harsh realities upon his return from his visit with his amigo south of the border.

I would also say that he is screaming at his advisors to "come up with something...FAST " !! Watch, they will still "try" to finagle the American people into something. He will attempt to keep finagling. It seems like that is all he knows how to do.

Straight forward leadership seems to be a very foreign concept to George Bush. There seems to be something in his personality or life experiences that has made it virtually impossible for him to accomplish that.

I think he woke up to the fact that those illegals are STILL the monority and that there are about 200,000 pissed off Americans out here ready to come see him personally.

I don't think he's that smart, American Sister. He's as stupid today as he was yesterday.

Get ready for his favorite trick coming VERY soon. A Speech. Someone needs to tell him the old saying, that you can fool some of the people some of the time, BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME

I've reached the point that I cannot stand this man. And I was so FOR him in 2004 !!

Someone PLEASE tell me HOW this happened to our country

Look at the headline of this article "President George W. Bush reassured Mexican President"

80% of the American people oppose this and he reassures Fox. that he will do everything in his power to STOP THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Impeach this traitor. It is the ONLY answer. No Amnesty, Impeach, and Bring our soldiers home. I don't trust him anymore with the war in Iraq either. IF he is this disloyal to the American people HOW does one send a loved one to this war ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12